• Both can

• Women (lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
if im wife 2 there’s no wife 2 in the first place
plus it’s technically illegal in my new place in VA i think so gtfo
If you are wife 2....there is no wife 2.....
Explain i am slow

Are you saying if you were wife 1 I wouldn’t have wife 2
I find this hard to believe :mjohreally:

As man my personal observations as to why some men don't shoot their shot are...

Lack of confidence.
Shy.
Fear of rejection.

I don't mind shooting my shot because, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm confident, respectful and can speak well. Can make people laugh and what not. If I get rejected then alhamdulilah it wasn't written for me to be with this particular woman.

But...
Those are the main reasons.
Me personally I've had women shoot their shot with me. Some I didn't find attractive... Others were just... Playing games... As in, as soon as I showed interest back, they backed off lol... Some women apparently find it very attractive when a man doesn't pay much attention to them... It makes them chase the man more...but as soon as he reciprocates those feelings; she loses interest! Ajaiba!

So now I'm just solely focused on becoming the best version of myself and the woman will come later inshaaAllah.
If I happen to encounter her on this long journey of self rectification then alhamdulilah

Last edited:
As man my personal observations as to why some men don't shoot their shot are...

Lack of confidence.
Shy.
Fear of rejection.

I don't mind shooting my shot because, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm confident, respectful and can speak well. Can make people laugh and what not. If I get rejected then alhamdulilah it wasn't written for me to be with this particular woman.

But...
Those are the main reasons.
Me personally I've had women shoot their shot with me. Some I didn't find attractive... Others were just... Playing games... As in, as soon as I showed interest back, they backed off lol... Some women apparently find it very attractive when a man doesn't pay much attention to them... It makes them chase the man more...but as soon as he reciprocates those feelings; she loses interest! Ajaiba!

So now I'm just solely focused on becoming the best version of myself and the woman will come later inshaaAllah.
If I happen to encounter her on this long journey of self rectification then alhamdulilahlah...
Brother chill this is too much

Trending