Shooting at Kenosha protests last night.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Big, big, big trigger warning.

This clip is not for the faint of heart. There is a good amount of blood at the end, so consider this a warning.

Here is the video clip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the news article. Perpetrator was a 17 year old from Antioch, Illinois. Such a senseless loss of life.

Thoughts?

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Big, big, big trigger warning.

This clip is not for the faint of heart. There is a good amount of blood at the end, so consider this a warning.

Here is the video clip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the news article. Perpetrator was a 17 year old from Antioch, Illinois. Such a senseless loss of life.

Thoughts?
What gun would you recommend for a first time shooter?

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Well, if you don't live in Mareykan, won't be easy for you to get one legally.
To I live in the mountains of Colorado,got a bunch of rednecks and hill billies as my neighbors :deadosama: :deadosama: need something to protect my self,, they burnt a Nigerian muslims house where the entire family died in Denver

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
To I live in the mountains of Colorado,got a bunch of rednecks and hill billies as my neighbors :deadosama: :deadosama: need something to protect my self,, they burnt a Nigerian muslims house where the entire family died in Denver
Shotgun is good for guriga, small pistol if you can conceal carry.

kulaha call the police were these niggas not just shouting defund the cops a mere minutes before this yute get smoked? :draketf::drakelaugh::dead:

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Yo what part of mile high nigga? Am in boulder bro

CanoGeel

Am eating good them xabasha tings:eating:. They b looking at nigga like am tall xabash and asking if I am one of em and I be like not far from y'all and is on

CanoGeel

go for the glock 19.
This niga need to come to my end. He worried bout bullsheit and :rejoice:Am out here playing spin the bottle with sorority girls.
:fittytousand:War come get some of these cadaan xabasha indoyar boogie cuties Geljire style and worry less bout the fuckery on the block

Parallel universe I guess:mjdontkno:

This niga need to come to my end. He worried bout bullsheit and :rejoice:Am out here playing spin the bottle with sorority girls.
:fittytousand:War come get some of these cadaan xabasha indoyar boogie cuties Geljire style and worry less bout the fuckery on the block

Parallel universe I guess:mjdontkno:
Come to my side of town, it's safe don't worry.

:damn::damn: niga u from da Go:nahgirl:oh hell no. Even ur best school Iza no go. University of Chicongo, Chi-Raq. Chi-ran
I go to the university of Chicago, don't worry we can have a picnic by Parkway Gardens Oblock it's only a mile away lol. Your only worry should be 63rd street those guys are dirty they steal and kill homeless people, but recently the block is kinda of dead.