shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burco, berbera and hargaysa is being occupied by jeeganta

If somaliland controls what use to be known as British somaliland by the colonialist and was always known as waqooyi by Somalis then how comes the president of somaliland can’t go to buhoodle which is right next to burco and likewise most of sanaag which is inhabited by warsengeli

Don’t throw stones when you live in a glasshouse

You don't get serious reponses anymore because you lie too much. SL ministers go to buuhodle every year. And 95% of Sanaag is in the hands of SL including the capital Ceerigaabo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Everybody with a IQ higher than a snail knows SFG doesn't control shit in SL. They don't even control Mogadishu.

If you have to lie about this like the 2 shameless cucks itachi and the Patriot then youve already lose the debate. SFG doesn't control 3 city blocks in Bombadishu, only a crackhead would insinuate they control anything in Hargeisa
Somaliland doesn’t control what use to be formerly known by the colonialist as British somaliland can the president of somaliland go to buhoodle which is right next to burco?

These words are coming from a Somali that comes from Somalia.The worlds most dangerous and lawless piece of land.
giphy.gif

It was lawless during the civil war, yes but that ended in 2012. We are trying to change that but you idiots wont follow the law. The law says somaliland is still a part of somalia, the international community agreed. But you tribal monkeys simply ignore it and threaten violence ect. Again, get back at me once you understand rule of law, the decisions made in parliament applies to YOU aswell. You damn monkey.

These words are coming from a Somali that comes from Somalia.The worlds most dangerous and lawless piece of land.Didn't al shabab just blow up 400 people a few months ago in the middle of your capital city next to your goverment?
giphy.gif

Wallahi they smoking something

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't get serious reponses anymore because you lie too much. SL ministers go to buuhodle every year. And 95% of Sanaag is in the hands of SL including the capital Ceerigaabo.
You don’t like to respond to me cause you don’t like the feeling of cognitive dissonance kkk

This fucking xoolo just said Somalia hasn't been lawless since 2012 but somaliland has :draketf:

This nigga gotta be Isaaq on the low he can't possibly believe this shit LMFAO he's scoring own goals on himself if he not trolling I want this retard to keep strengthening SL's case :dead1:

Somaliland doesn’t control what use to be formerly known by the colonialist as British somaliland can the president of somaliland go to buhoodle which is right next to burco?

Yes he can just like his ministers. He can also go 60 km outside of Garowe after the land we captured. He can look at your capital and plot on how to take it . Can Punani's sit 60 km outside of hargeisa ?

I can get a Somaliland passport if I want , but how does somewhere that doesn't exist embarass the SFG by signing international contracts :hemad:
Ethopian are the ones that signed the contract lol why do think they were involved and got a large % for absolutely nothing. Your welfare state controlled by Ethiopia stop leting your parents lie to you.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
It was lawless during the civil war, yes but that ended in 2012. We are trying to change that but you idiots wont follow the law. The law says somaliland is still a part of somalia. But you tribal monkeys simply ignore it and threaten violence ect. Again, get back at me once you understand rule of law, the decisions made in parliament applies to YOU aswell. You damn monkey.
Somaliland seceded in 1991 from the union between British Somaliland and Italian Somalia.Its legal under international law.The reason why Somalia doesn't take us to international courts is because we have the legal case.Two seperate nations joined together to form the republic of Somali,NOT FUCKING SOMALIA. Somaliland isn't an Italian colony.No thank you.

We have been doing just fine being an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities.What is keeping us back isn't some legal case from Somalia but international fear of what would happen to Somalia if we got recognized.Would pirates and terrorists within Somalia try to form their own states? That is what was keeping us unrecognized for the last 27 years,but now no one cares anymore.Somalia can't get any worse than what it is right now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My brother you have to lie to yourself just to make yourself feel good. Do better.

What if I start claiming Isaaq control Bosaso, Garowe , and Galkacyo?
In sanaag east of cerigaabo is inhabited solely by warsengeli hence warsengeli inhabits the vast majority sanaag
CE28060B-2429-4355-9A00-9E18EE63974C.png

This fucking xoolo just said Somalia hasn't been lawless since 2012 but somaliland has :draketf:

This nigga gotta be Isaaq on the low he can't possibly believe this shit LMFAO he's scoring own goals on himself if he not trolling I want this retard to keep strengthening SL's case :dead1:

You dont even understand what im saying thats how stupid you are. A self declared country and its law is immediately nullified because self declaration is illegal in itself according to international law. You formed a government, elections basically for nothing. You brainwashed xoolo. The only credit i give it is that it kept the peace, but only via lies and deceit. Good luck with recognition sxb.

Ethopian are the ones that signed the contract lol why do think they were involved and got a large % for absolutely nothing. Your welfare state controlled by Ethiopia stop leting your parents lie to you.

You're clearly mentally absent , the UAE - SL deal was in place for over 3 months before ethiopia joined . They bought 19% of Berbera Port because they are landlocked and they don't like djibouti. In return for 19% they are building highways and railway linking SL - Ethiopia and diverting all their traffic from Djibouti to Berbera within the next 5 - 7 years. That's why Djibouti kicked UAE out they lost their largest customer to Berbera . We gained access to Ethiopias market with 100 million citizens .

If you have to lie about basic things like this, just think how much of a paethic neef that makes you look like you fucking nerd lmao

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Oday Sanaag heres the djbouti ambassador welcoming turkey to build saylac port
Somalis are tribal cause saylac is dir they are controlled from djbouti which is dir

You dont even understand what im saying thats how stupid you are. A self declared country and its law is immediately nullified because self declaration is illegal in itself according to international law. You formed a government, elections basically for nothing. You brainwashed xoolo. The only credit i give it is that it kept the peace, but only via lies and deceit. Good luck with recognition sxb.

Again tell that to the UN you fucking xoolo as they refused to come too a's defense. Keep crying about self declared and watch as we leave you bums in the dust . Nobody gives a f*ck about a's sovereignty Kenya and ethiopia are annexing land you neef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts