SHOCKING SCENES: Ethiopian Women Marching Whilst Counting In Chinese??!!!!!!!

@xabashi LMAOOOO LOOK AT THIS CUCK SHOW CASING THE KUNG FU
upload_2020-1-3_21-6-23.jpeg
IM DEEEAD

Spoken like a true cuck how tf u saying that's work culture lmaooo the fact that u don't even realize that,,bro this your ppl destiny keep working for Xian ming yang garaca tahay wase

Yeah we keep working and you keep ... let's see in few years where our journeys will end up. Good night!

@xabashi THIS IS EVEN WORSE LOOK AT THE SMURK FACE OF THIS CHINESE NIGGA HE PROLLY THINKING "IM FINNA SLAP MY 3 INCH DICK ON THIS SLAVE FACE TONIGHT" Nigga your own sisters are getting given as a slave reward looool
upload_2020-1-3_21-10-43.jpeg

@xabashi THIS IS EVEN WORSE LOOK AT THE SMURK FACE OF THIS CHINESE NIGGA HE PROLLY THINKING "IM FINNA SLAP MY 3 INCH **** ON THIS SLAVE FACE TONIGHT" Nigga your own sisters are getting given as a slave reward loooolView attachment 87018

Our men don't have this insecurity of constantly trying to "protect" us from marrying a foreigner. Women are free to marry whom they want. No need to go wild about a private life of a woman. It is natural that communities who live in close proximity marry. Nothing new or special here.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Our men don't have this insecurity of constantly trying to "protect" us from marrying a foreigner. Women are free to marry whom they want. No need to go wild about a private life of a woman. It is natural that communities who live in close proximity marry. Nothing new or special here.
Close proximity kulaha:shookgabre: china and ethiopia? :noneck: guess you 63 iq ethiopians dont pay attention during geography class:siilaanyolaugh:

Close proximity kulaha:shookgabre: china and ethiopia? :noneck: guess you 63 iq ethiopians dont pay attention during geography class:siilaanyolaugh:

You know these Chinese who marry Ethiopians live and work in Ethiopia right? Why I have to lecture every freaking basics here? Use your brain for once! Gosh!

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
You know these Chinese who marry Ethiopians live and work in Ethiopia right? Why I have to lecture every freaking basics here? Use your brain for once! Gosh!
So its convenient to add that now?:siilaanyolaugh: say what you want my awoowes still colonized your raw meat eating :dabcasar: amxaar ass

wait u are a woman? thought it was a nigga so the rumor abt xabashi women being smart is a lie u the dumbest raw meat eater ever..u know your ppl are slaved by china they appropriating their culture into your country u know what that means? it means they have marked your raw meat eating country as their own now like the true cuckess u are ofc u see that as a opportunity to evolve by bending your bruised knee from your ancestors when they crawled back in the jungle when they lost against Somalia and now u bending that injured knee to china like the fated slaves u are.