SHOCKING: Madows celebrate after brutally stabbing Somali boy to death

Hmm Yh ofcourse.
iu

I don't believe that for a second. It depends on where you go and if your on road or not.

No one gets stabbed randomly. They are involved in some beef or hang aroudn in dodgy areas.

Who even walks in quiet roads these days? why was his awareness lacking?
You're genuinely braindead if you think something like this is outside the realms of possibility.
Do you want every Somali in SB to not step outside? Do you want them to travel for 1 hour for some milk on the off chance Madows are hunting Somalis? Come on man...
If you are from London, you'd know how common instances like these are - especially for Somalis.

Being edgy is not cool aboowe.

They're the biggest trappers tho. Who brings in heroin to this country? It's the pakis, proper plugs. Maybe they're not active in London, but in the rest of the country, they're oj

They ain't on shit. Turks and Albanians even Romanians, Poles are the running the show in the UK in terms of drugs and sex trafficking. All the strip clubs and big underground traps in London are run by them man.

All those guys have done is brought shame to the name of Islam in the UK by exporting terrorism, extremism and fucking their first cousins and running pedo gangs in places like Bradford and Rotherham

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're genuinely braindead if you think something like this is outside the realms of possibility.
Do you want every Somali in SB to not step outside? Do you want them to travel for 1 hour for some milk on the off chance Madows are hunting Somalis? Come on man...
If you are from London, you'd know how common instances like these are - especially for Somalis.

Being edgy is not cool aboowe.
No offence, but the ones that get stabbed are normally linked to gangs and sell drugs, despite hooyo claiming they are good boys. You live that life you gotta own that life.

I don't believe they randomly stab somalis, because somalis would just randomly stab madows too. Both sides have a lot to lose. Hence my skepticism. I've not heard of any non road somali getting stabbed around where i live.

:noneck:

Turks and Albanians bro asians aint on piss

Them 2 are plugs too, waps and the white. But pakis got heroin on lock, they're the ones shipping it from Pakistan/Afghanistan to Rotterdam to the UK. They probably have a bad reputation in London but they're respected on road everywhere else

They ain't on shit. Turks and Albanians even Romanians, Poles are the running the show in the UK in terms of drugs and sex trafficking. All the strip clubs and big underground traps in London are run by them man.

All those guys have done is brought shame to the name of Islam in the UK by exporting terrorism, extremism and fucking their first cousins and running pedo gangs in places like Bradford and Rotherham

Loool bigman I'm talking about road stuff and you're on about Islam and grooming gangs.

Trending

Latest posts