SHOCKING: Madows celebrate after brutally stabbing Somali boy to death

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The thing about gangs is that it’s based on ethic and tribal allegiance.

Mafia is Italians, bloods and crips are blacks, MS13 is Latino, Hells angels are whites. You can’t join 95% of gangs if your not part of their ethic makeup.

So if hells angels goes against MS13, it’s a ethic gang war, no matter the motivation at 1st, it turns ugly because there’s no one to get in the middle to cool it down. So that’s why in the states ppl just leave each other alone.

So the Mali gangs in London need to step up their savage game so the madows won’t attack an innocent one and all together leave Somalis alone. After That is when you’ll witness Somalis then killing each other looooooool
I mean we have a mish mash of gangs here. TPL is probably the only almost all Somali one and even they have madows, Albanians and Turks. Ethnicity outside of Pakistanis isn't big in London.

The 2000's was when Somalis were murdering everyone especially meadows in the south, no one likes to look back on that because that's when we looked like complete xoolo. Sure you didn't get attacked but the behaviour was unjustified.
:mjlol:This nigga @Yukon_Niner is a guy that lives in the suburbs and gets his news from articles. Wallahi he just talking maskiinka. He thinks race wars is normal, he hypes up the fight from the safety of his room. Qasaaro talking about the US when he doesn’t even know what’s happening in his own city
I live in the inner city you moron, I don't just get my news from articles. My school was in a crappy area and I know I quite a few gang members who are still alive.

Yet again with this delusional hardness, I kept out of gangs because I'm not an idiot.
:draketf:Again scroll back to @Abdi Nur and my conversation saxiib. He told me about the issue with the ladies. And crime is about proximity that’s why every where in the normal world it’s usually Somali vs somali but 3rd world UK? You’re having an ethnic genocide saxiib. :hmm::hmm::hmm:And you’re comparing a handful of radicals joining isis to weekly knifings? Wallahi the education system in the UK is trash. Use that free education saxiib it’s a luxury :jcoleno:
First off is @Abdi Nur even in the UK?

Anyone who lives here knows pretty much all stabbings in Camden are for drugs. You call me a qasaaro talking from my bedroom when your a dumbfuck believing everything one guy tells you, hence why I use articles. Unlike you Americans critical thinking was covered in my school.

Somalis aren't killing each other in Germany, Holland or Australia. You guys imported Somalia to the US, you are the 3rd world. This can't even be called an ethnic war let alone a genocide, you guys brought the Somali civil war to yourselves.

Qasaaro, wallahi just got back to somalia and fight Shabab instead of wasting your life.
When did I compare it to knife crime. This what I replied to and your brain couldn't figure it out and went straight to "ur stupid" how you trying to make fun of our education system? Most of you Americans here could do with it:mjlol:

Now go blow yourself up

I have a suggestion
Horta afsoomali aan kuhadal no
Hadi kale qofwalba waxed shegaysan wo fahmi
meshing wa somali aya jogta de
Si ayen nolafahmin luqada somaliga aan kuhadalano
Nacalla Shedan kutale

They get their knowledge from Sspot and Twitter. Our job to tell them what really goes down. Lol until I came on here I’ve never heard niggas say that pakis are active.

They're the biggest trappers tho. Who brings in heroin to this country? It's the pakis, proper plugs. Maybe they're not active in London, but in the rest of the country, they're oj

Trending

Latest posts