SHOCKING: Madows celebrate after brutally stabbing Somali boy to death

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the BBC article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-london-51155692

ilaahay ha u naxariisto
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one who's not on road ever gets stabbed. They deserve to serve time and the kid that got stabbed probably wasn't innocent either.

You get what you deserve in thsi life. Unless you really are unlucky and get stabbed randomly.

:bell::nahgirl:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why is it such a beef between madows and somalis in UK? African Americans and Somalis don’t beef here like that and a lot are cool. Here it’s madows killing madows and Somalis killing Somalis. Wallahi UK is weird
Everyone beefs everyone, cus their all on the drug game. Even kids sell weed and get attacked for selling in the wrong area.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AUN YM, his mum sent him to the shop just to get some milk and he was stabbed to death just for being Somali. Thats how it goes in certain areas you can get stabbed to death just for being Somali.
I don't believe that for a second. It depends on where you go and if your on road or not.

No one gets stabbed randomly. They are involved in some beef or hang aroudn in dodgy areas.

Who even walks in quiet roads these days? why was his awareness lacking?

giphy.gif

SJWs will believe have you that race and ethnicity is all a social construct, living in a homogeneous society is bad for society and multi-culturalism is all good. Why do you think the White Brits packed up and left London for the Pakis, Arabs and Abeed folks. You think they want to be victims of this garbage violent culture imported from Nigmaica?.

Stabbings, killings, terrorism is all part of the beauty of living in a third world jungle according to our Mayor Sadiq Cuck.

Thanks OP, for the news. I thought Bush was the only safe place now it's become safe heaven for these ****** abeed gangs to chimp out. I got to watch my back now, as I look Somali myself. I would advise everyone take up MMA/Boxing classes ASAP and bulk up too if you're skinny as f*ck to look intimidating this is especially for the shorter folks, self defense can save your life in situations like this.

You Somalis who live in American are lucky wallahi, at least you can carry a licensed gun with you at all times and if you got caught dropping a body, you can claim self-defense. Even gun possession in the UK is a 3 year prison sentence fucking LOL.

There is unncessary testostorone in the UK...everybody thinks they are mafiosos. When I visit there last summer there were yardies at Bristol store...dudes try to press me about who i was then when I ignored them they started talking their slang "somali girls pum pum tight". :russ: I honestly think jamican and and arabs have made UK realing fucked up

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes, these man who killed YM beef the Malis in Shepherds Bush. They went Bush and murdered the first Somali they saw, it was YM who was just getting some milk for him mum.
Sad thing is no one will touch them in prison, cus the muslims welcome everyone there.

:gucciwhat:

Yes, they stabbed Somali boys to death, just for being Somali. Alot of innocent boys died, just because they think you are affiliated to a certain Somali gang from the area. I would suggest that Somali boys avoid areas like Tottenham, Camden and Leyton at night. Where the madowd and somalis absolutely despise eachother

Yoo that’s being a pussyo, us Somalis are warriors, we don’t fear no man, if you’re Somali you can walk anywhere you like, making us sound sarfttt, finish you’re beef, no naag naag behaviour

Sad thing is no one will touch them in prison, cus the muslims welcome everyone there.

:gucciwhat:
Naa not really, if you’re a kuffar and you are in jail for killing or doing anything to a Muslim then it’s peak for them in jail, Alhamdulillah the prisons wings are controlled by the Muslim brotherhood

There is unncessary testostorone in the UK...everybody thinks they are mafiosos. When I visit there last summer there were yardies at Bristol store...dudes try to press me about who i was then when I ignored them they started talking their slang "somali girls pum pum tight". :russ: I honestly think jamican and and arabs have made UK realing fucked up
no one talks like that g “tight somali pum pum” looool only mentally ill weirdos especially a yardie would, what arabs can make uk fucked up?

Last edited:

Trending