Shocking! Amisom stormed into FGS parliament. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Unfortunate circumstances. Could've been the other way had history played out differently.
What dumb excuse its been 27 fucking years. We have countries like rwanda or other civil war ridden countries pick themselves up quickly its very embarrassing. Somalia is a failed nation sxb its over. Atleast other regions like puntland and Somaliland can actually be controlled by the locals and doesn't need foreign help so theirs hope for certain regions

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What dumb excuse its been 27 fucking years. We have countries like rwanda or other civil war ridden countries pick themselves up quickly its very embarrassing. Somalia is a failed nation sxb its over. Atleast other regions like puntland and Somaliland can actually be controlled by the locals and doesn't need foreign help so theirs hope for certain regions

Oh, so your claim is that Hawiyes are low IQ? Is that so? :dabcasar:

Still waiting on what makes northerners high IQ. You have no civilization to speak of.

Well for starters we only had a "brief" civil war in Somaliland and we quickly recovered from it. And Just recently we held by far the most democratic elections in the world. Not in Africa. In the world. As I said, its all about the civilisation you build. All that takes brain power my son.

In Somalia you are ruled by the neighbouring countries, kkkkkk, war isla yaab xooloyohow!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well for starters we only had a "brief" civil war in Somaliland and we quickly recovered from it. And Just recently we held by far the most democratic elections in the world. Not in Africa. In the world. As I said, its all about the civilisation you build. All that takes brain power my son.

In Somalia you are ruled by the neighbouring countries, kkkkkk, war isla yaab xooloyohow!

None of this is any indication of being especially intelligent. Civilization kulaha, you're poorer than Puntland.

Lol, how can you come from a third world shithole and claim to be of a higher stock. Delusions of grandeur.

So you believe people from "third world" countries are equally stuffed? What about the likes of Puntland who have mama malyun? Does that not account for anything at all?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So you believe people from "third world" countries are equally stuffed? What about the likes of Puntland who have mama malyun? Does that not account for anything at all?

How much do you think you differ genetically from southerners? I promise you, you'll find that your building blocks are quite similar.

How much do you think you differ genetically from southerners? I promise you, you'll find that your building blocks are quite similar.

Probably. And your point is? We were talking about Puntland and mama malyun. What has genetics to do with this?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
None of this is any indication of being especially intelligent. Civilization kulaha, you're poorer than Puntland.
Even with the little we have in Somaliland we can still manage

All the funding in the world Somalia gets is whats destroying it everybody in Office is selfish and feel entitled to money thats intended for the country

The best thing the world could do is stop sending money only that way Will we build ourselves up or crumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts