shithole Haitians CALL SOMALIA AND SOMALI PEOPLE A SHITHOLE.

SOMALIS should stop being pan-African and embrace the pan-somali dream of our forefathers?

• YES, PAN-SOMALI TILL I DIMO

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • NO, I WILL RIDE FOR Madow STRUGGLES ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND IGNORE MY UNIQUE SOMALIS STRUGGLE

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that energy put into an irrelevant island nation man you have issues

Pla

Somalia and Haiti are both shitholes. These guys have been bankrupted by a process beyond their control because they paid billions of dollars to buy their independence from France and what happened to our wealth?

Pla

Somalia and Haiti are both shitholes. These guys have been bankrupted by a process beyond their control because they paid billions of dollars to buy their independence from France and what happened to our wealth?
I feel sorry for Haiti but you can’t do much as a Somalian can you?

I feel sorry for Haiti but you can’t do much as a Somalian can you?

Pla

There is no such thing as Somalia, it’s a project. What exists are clan enclaves and if your clan are dominant in one area, you can only nominate yourself to stand office there. Somalia is fiction. At-least the Haitians resemble a nation more than us.

Warsame

Sxb, On Somalispot, there is a guy called government, he’s a Mongolian who thinks that Mongolian camels are better looking and sexier than Somali girls. Why do we care the beef of Haitians in another forum when we’ve people like @government here?
Pla

we fought for out independence like men, we didn't pay for it like pussys

we fought for out independence like men, we didn't pay for it like pussys

Warsame

The biggest myth that Somalis entertain with themselves is fighting for independence. We were the nations who were granted independence but never fought for it because after the war, Italy was too poor, weak and couldn’t hold on to its two colonies in Africa. Libya was granted in 1951 and Somalia in 1960. Meanwhile, the British let go Somaliland without a stone being thrown since the Darawiish era. Now, look at the Kenyans. it was a different kettle. Britain wanted to create another Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) there and hand the country to a minority white government representing Kenyans, but the Mau Mau resistance fought tooth and nail. Dhagaxtuur, Xaawo Taako were fictional characters and events intended to create and mould all the clans into one nation. We didn’t fight but were granted independence.

Warsame

The biggest myth that Somalis entertain with themselves is fighting for independence. We were the nations who were granted independence but never fought for it because after the war, Italy was too poor, weak and couldn’t hold on to its two colonies in Africa. Libya was granted in 1951 and Somalia in 1960. Meanwhile, the British let go Somaliland without a stone being thrown since the Darawiish era. Now, look at the Kenyans. it was a different kettle. Britain wanted to create another Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) there and hand the country to a minority white government representing Kenyans, but the Mau Mau resistance fought tooth and nail. Dhagaxtuur, Xaawo Taako were fictional characters and events intended to create and mould all the clans into one nation. We didn’t fight but were granted independence.
@Warsame,

the biggest enemies of Somalis are the likes of the individual I have the misfortune of quoting.They perpetually lie about Somalis, discredit them, all the while praising other ethnic groups.

@Warsame,

the biggest enemies of Somalis are the likes of the individual I have the misfortune of quoting.They perpetually lie about Somalis, discredit them, all the while praising other ethnic groups.

Warsame

Maraq is quoting me because I don’t sugarcoat and exaggerate our history. Marka, far waaweryn iigu soo qor, si aan kuu fahmo.

History is not what you want it to be or about your opinions. It is about reading the best sources available and coming to a logical conclusion.

Your idea of history is coming up with hypothetical nonsense like “yeah but the Somalis would have enslaved each other
If slavery existed today”.

Your version of history is to come up with nonsense like “ the Somalis where too skinny and lazy to be enslaved”.

When I show you that many skinny herder tribes were also captured across East Africa, you duck and run to another thread about British Somali unemployment to show that Somalis are inherently lazy ( as if it that is the reason they were not enslaved).

Your quote above is more evidence of more propaganda and twisting of history to suit your anti-Somali agenda.

History is not what you want it to be or about your opinions. It is about reading the best sources available and coming to a logical conclusion.

Your idea of history is coming up with hypothetical nonsense like “yeah but the Somalis would have enslaved each other

Your version of history is to come up with nonsense like “ the Somalis where too skinny and lazy to be enslaved”.

When I show you that many skinny herder tribes were also captured across East Africa, you duck and run to another thread about British Somali unemployment to show that Somalis are inherently lazy ( as if it that is the reason they were not enslaved).

Your quote above is more evidence of more propaganda and twisting of history to suit your anti-Somali agenda.
YEP THOSE EVEN GUY ON HERE ARE VERY ANTI SOMALI, i don't even think they are somali,

Maraq

Why not debunk it?

The last rebellion against the Brit’s were the Darawish and since, there was not a single rebellion against them. Though there were isolated minor incidents between the Italian soldiers (mostly Somali recruits) and some localities, there wasn’t a war for independence like the one which took place between the British and the Mau Mau Kenyans. We couldn’t even fight for Somali lands handed to Kenya and Ethiopia by the British. We were coons and now, we are the goat that thought she was a tiger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts