shithole Haitians CALL SOMALIA AND SOMALI PEOPLE A SHITHOLE.

SOMALIS should stop being pan-African and embrace the pan-somali dream of our forefathers?

• YES, PAN-SOMALI TILL I DIMO

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • NO, I WILL RIDE FOR Madow STRUGGLES ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND IGNORE MY UNIQUE SOMALIS STRUGGLE

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole meme and popularization of the world "shithole", started when Trump called Haiti a shithole.

But all pettiness aside, I gotta give it to them though. Their country really is beautiful.
20131111PHILIPPINES-slide-VUFH-blog480.jpg

Worship-In-Action-Haiti.jpg

WA-FI-Mud-Cookies.jpg
A62C2ADA-185E-4A1C-8A94-1BFB9DB1CC81.jpeg

:damedamn:
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:our beloved xalimos finally riding for the somali race,

i had of xalimos siding with Madows all the time and downgrading their own

VERY TRUE,

BUT THIS IS HAVING AN EFFECT ON THE YOUNG ONES IN SCHOOL, these stuff won't get to most of us elder somalis like you and many on here, because you are know ur history and identity very well but young one can easily be influenced, THIS trash talking from the afros will make them think low about themselves AND their ethnicity. THINK ABOUT THE 14 YEARS OLD IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW.

When I was 12 years old I knew I was a landhere.

Whenever I stepped out the house I could hear the echo “Hoyo, Galka iska ilaali”

Are you ever going to return to Somalia?

There’s a cliff north of Puntland, legend has it if you jump it cures Gaalnimo.
oh so he's self hate is because he is a none muslim AND THUS doesn't feel excepted into the somali community.

i have meet non muslim somalis who are proud to be somali and patriotic. you don't have to hate ur blood over religion

Are you ever going to return to Somalia?

There’s a cliff north of Puntland, legend has it if you jump it cures Gaalnimo.

Deactivated

I will keep in mind if I visit that cliff.

Do you want us to celebrate, jump up and down and say, ‘ooh my god, we are better than Haiti,’ a poor country battered by wave after wave of different natural disasters? Aim higher and leave the Haitians alone.

oh so he's self hate is because he is a none muslim AND THUS doesn't feel excepted into the somali community.

i have meet non muslim somalis who are proud to be somali and patriotic. you don't have to hate ur blood over religion

And my first ever Qashin rating going toooooooo!!!

:camby:

Deactivated

I will keep in mind if I visit that cliff.

Do you want us to celebrate, jump up and down and say, ‘ooh my god, we are better than Haiti,’ a poor country battered by wave after wave of different natural disasters? Aim higher and leave the Haitians alone.
idiot, it is haitians that want to compare,

if a haitian started TO talk shit about canada then obviously a white Canadian would retaliate and tell him canada is better than haitian EVEN THOUGH IT IS DEAD OBVIOUS

idiot, it is haitians that want to compare,

if a haitian started TO talk shit about canada then obviously a white Canadian would retaliate and tell him canada is better than haitian EVEN THOUGH IT IS DEAD OBVIOUS

Warsame

Sxb, On Somalispot, there is a guy called government, he’s a Mongolian who thinks that Mongolian camels are better looking and sexier than Somali girls. Why do we care the beef of Haitians in another forum when we’ve people like @government here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts