Shia girls:

b88223ffb7dbe92171b71a53a29f5b81--iranian-women-fashion-womens-fashion.jpg

Salafi girls:

dsc00282.jpg

You decide.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Persian girls are very liberal.
My hooyo is amazed when she sees old Persian women without hijabs.
Persian chicks also got fine ass bodies :lawd:

CMjNmdcUAAAtJxy.jpg

I don't know the location but the girl is Iranian.

It would be nice if Somalis favored Persian and Turkish culture than shitty ass wahhabi ideology
We have different culture, persians are shia they marry 9wives, if you travel to lebanon or Iran they you can have short marriage 1 weak at hotel ,

It's because of our location. We've been put next to the ultimate savages.
Persians and Turks are too racist then arabis they will call you sanji it means adoon madow. Lebonan is arab racist country because of shia they like only light skin people most of them undergone plastic surgery, because of they had big and long nose ,I have been in Turk some time they fucking racist

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Israel have ruined the public image of iran. The persian people are very good looking and their women are just :diddyass:

VIP
Have you looked into Persian culture they're just as oppressive as Arabs ? Don't let these westernized Persians fool you.

The iranian regime is very oppressive but the ppl are liberal. Saudi regime is opressive and the ppl are religious fanatics. If the ayatollahs fell tomorrow iran would be great, if al saud fell not much would change.

VIP
Persians and Turks are too racist then arabis they will call you sanji it means adoon madow. Lebonan is arab racist country because of shia they like only light skin people most of them undergone plastic surgery, because of they had big and long nose ,I have been in Turk some time they fucking racist

A somali complaining about racism is funny. We're racist too. I expect middle easterners to look down on us.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Have you looked into Persian culture they're just as oppressive as Arabs ? Don't let these westernized Persians fool you.
Yes Persians are ruled by dictators. Same as Syrians. But they don't advocate wahhabi imperialism. They don't infest other countries with fucked up ideologies and destroy the reputation of Muslim countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending