Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
b0b76a46c21b9a5b9d5617669f339378.jpg
Straight up fitnah.

World

VIP
I have a dozen or so gaming friends from Turkey (actually born and living there) and they’re pretty decent. But I was shocked how westernized they are. Most of them drink, eat pork and are just Muslim in name.

I have a dozen or so gaming friends from Turkey (actually born and living there) and they’re pretty decent. But I was shocked how westernized they are. Most of them drink, eat pork and are just Muslim in name.

Bloody Thanks to Mustafa Kemal Pasha.

On the other hand, if it was not for him, Istanbul would revert to being Constantinople.

World

VIP
Bloody Thanks to Mustafa Kemal Pasha.

On the other hand, if it was not for him, Istanbul would revert to being Constantinople.
They supported Erdogan though and were kind of “passionate” about Islam. None of them were militant secularists.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Hijabi and virgin is the best bro. Westernised means tised they cost 100 usd only
What makes you think hijabis are virgins. From my experience, women who are covered from head to toe are the freakiest ones. They instantly get wet by just shaking their hands.

What makes you think hijabis are virgins. From my experience, women who are covered from head to toe are the freakiest ones. They instantly get wet by just shaking their hands.
Arab sunni girls keep virgin until marriage, other wise her brother will kill her,after first night of her wedding ,they have what they call Jariimatu sharaf,lit. means honour killing

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Arab sunni girls keep virgin until marriage, other wise her brother will kill her,after first night of her wedding ,they have what they call Jariimatu sharaf
Somalis don't practice killing their siblings and such things so you never know how many times the punani of a butt-ugly hijabi xalimo got stretched.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Fact: Tehran has the world's second highest levels of plastic surgery, carried out every year. Only LA, ranks above it. This makes sense, as to how Persian women, in the majority, are absolutely stunning:
They go under the knife.

This is how Persian women, truly look......

9b889fe7fcc1f3423a5fa13a1f611ba8.jpg
f385e3ff.jpg
6a00d83451ebab69e201b7c8c827ad970b-550wi.jpg
BbjLFJaIEAAbJqa.jpg

Fun Fact: These women, were all part of the Shah's (King of Iran), the guy on the second photo, harem. So SSpot, these women, were the most beautiful women in all of Iran......
And that's, just nasty. They look like fat middle aged men.

Persians must be soo thankful for, the invention of plastic surgery.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Fact: Tehran has the world's second highest levels of plastic surgery, carried out every year. Only LA, ranks above it. This makes sense, as to how Persian women, in the majority, are absolutely stunning:
They go under the knife.

View attachment 33061 View attachment 33060 View attachment 33062 View attachment 33063

Fun Fact: These women, were all part of the Shah's (King of Iran), the guy on the second photo, harem. So SSpot, these women, were the most beautiful women in all of Iran......

Where is your source ? Iran isn't a rich country. It has a GDP per capital of $4957 so many people in Iran live in poverty.
Here's top 10 cities for plastic surgery
http://www.plasticsurgeryportal.com/articles/worlds-top-ten-plastic-surgery-cities

They go under the knife.

View attachment 33061 View attachment 33060 View attachment 33062 View attachment 33063

Completely overrated set of women, they also labelled exotic or mesmerising yet hardly different to their hairy Arab cousins. Excessive make up, hair extensions and plastic surgery saved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts