TRIGGER WARNING She's getting alot of backlash for saying its rape to force your wife to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "sheekh" is laughing at the question, which is, if a man can rape his wife? He has the nerve to call marital rape a "Western concept".

Pray for Somalis, if this is the content they listen to and believe.

He even said that some people enjoy rape and that forcing your wife is not Haram.

:pacspit:
He isn’t lying if he said it’s a “Western concept” though, technically, he’s correct. What we now know as “marital rape” is a new concept that came with the rise of feminism, it did not exist in the past or in pre modern societies and it’s only being criminalized today. Plenty of countries do not punish what we know as “marital rape.”

Disclaimer: I don’t condone the use of force as it can be harmful but I don’t think we should compare a marital life to everyday life. Forced sex within marriage if harmful would fall under the category of domestic abuse.

It doesn't matter if it is his Wife. She has the freedom to deny her private parts to him. He doesn't own her body all because of Halal marriage.
Actually this is completely false and this advice will literally ruin marriages. Within a marriage, the husband and the wife have different rights, roles and responsibilities that are mutual. Although I don’t condone the use of force, when a husband is sexually active, it is the duty of the wife to respond to his desires and please him if she doesn’t have a legitimate reason. Sexual intimacy is the right of the spouse and denying him without a legitimate reason is oppression.

gotta stop using hadith/quranic verses towards each other in marriage.
if you feel the need to quote something islamic or use it as a threat then your marriage is f*****.
this isn't a diss on islam, but how is a marriage based on love meant to work if shes saying "its your islamic duty to give me everything" or he says "you cant leave or deny me sex"

if you want a healthy marriage you shouldn't even need to bring it up; she can leave whenever she wants or not have sex with me if she don't feel like it.

I used to be a super salafi and be ignorant towards rape, but now I understand it from a female perspective its changed a lot of things.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
seriously whats the point of getting married when you can't even f*ck your own wife marriage has seriously been corrupted in the west

i said what i said :nahgirl:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
gotta stop using hadith/quranic verses towards each other in marriage.
if you feel the need to quote something islamic or use it as a threat then your marriage is f*****.
this isn't a diss on islam, but how is a marriage based on love meant to work if shes saying "its your islamic duty to give me everything" or he says "you cant leave or deny me sex"

if you want a healthy marriage you shouldn't even need to bring it up; she can leave whenever she wants or not have sex with me if she don't feel like it.

I used to be a super salafi and be ignorant towards rape, but now I understand it from a female perspective its changed a lot of things.

I like this guy.

:salute:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
seriously whats the point of getting married when you can't even f*ck your own wife marriage has seriously been corrupted in the west
i said what i said :nahgirl:

giphy.gif

He isn’t lying if he said it’s a “Western concept” though, technically, he’s correct. What we now know as “marital rape” is a new concept that came with the rise of feminism, it did not exist in the past or in pre modern societies and it’s only being criminalized today. Plenty of countries do not punish what we know as “marital rape.”

Disclaimer: I don’t condone the use of force as it can be harmful but I don’t think we should compare a marital life to everyday life. Forced sex within marriage if harmful would fall under the category of domestic abuse.

You wish to call it "domestic abuse", but the abuse is related to forcing the penis into a woman's body, this is called rape.

Whether people acknowledged it in the past or not, this is still rape.

Anyone who forces their body onto another person's body is a transgressor.

Allah is the only one who owns our bodies.

Just ask yourself if you would call it "domestic abuse" if Allah forbid, your son in law forced himself on your daughter?

Actually this is completely false and this advice will literally ruin marriages. Within a marriage, the husband and the wife have different rights, roles and responsibilities that are mutual. Although I don’t condone the use of force, when a husband is sexually active, it is the duty of the wife to respond to his desires and please him if she doesn’t have a legitimate reason. Sexual intimacy is the right of the spouse and denying him without a legitimate reason is oppression.

If a man is oppressed in his marrriage, let him get a divorce. He is not allowed to oppress his wife by forcing his unwanted body onto her.

Based

VIP
LOL

Are people crazy? Of course it is rape to force your penis into an unwilling vagina, no matter if she is your wife or not.

How is this even up for debate? A husband doesn't own his wife's body. Where in the Qur'an or sahih hadith does it say you can force yourself on your wife?

Also, what kind of sicko enjoys forcing their privates into someone's privates, uninvited?

What the hell is this? Being a husband doesn't mean you cannot be a rapist.

Some men are animals who speak, aghas.
29 agreed reactions :ooh: :ooh: never have I seen such numbers in my SSpot career.

I like this guy.

:salute:

god forbid someone rapes his wife, from then on the marriage will change for the worst. any trust you once had is gone
but if you are content with giving it up once in a while if shes not up to it its no biggie. you can still receive a hj/bj without intercourse.

Listen to him again, he says that some people enjoy being forced.
That is kinky stuff he's talking about. It's not necessary or good look for him but he stated what the religion allows.
For your own sake:
Allah put laws in place for all sex/intimacy relations anyone seeking more than that is trying to transgress Allah's commands.
WabiLLaahi Towfiq.

That is kinky stuff he's talking about. It's not necessary or good look for him but he stated what the religion allows.
For your own sake:
Allah put laws in place for all sex/intimacy relations anyone seeking more than that is trying to transgress Allah's commands.
WabiLLaahi Towfiq.

Those people who practise rough intercourse use safe words and ask for permission. Even the most perverse non-Muslim couples ask each other for permission before committing abusive acts.

Meanwhile we have some "Muslim" men seeking to rape their wives and also trying to find multiple ways to call RAPE a more sanitised term.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Listen to him again, he says that some people enjoy being forced.
Well he isn’t lying. A lot of women have rape fantasies.

According to this study, 62 % of women have had a rape fantasy:

“Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week.”

What a weird and confused gender :jaynerd:

Polygamy, here I come. Best solution for all parties involved. Maxaaba wareer keenaayo. Caawa inta hadaan ka waayo, the other is a phone call away and a trip on the highway.

:lolbron:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
In islam the marriage contract ie nikkah legalizes the right to have sexual relations with one's spouse. By signing and accepting the nikkah you're in fact consenting to be intimate with your spouse and it becomes an obligation upon you to fill this right. Not doing so amounts to sinning in islam for both parties involved and it's also a reason why a person has the right to seek divorce when this obligation isn't met.

So in essence you legally consent to having sexual relations the moment you sign your marriage contract. Having said this islam gives careful consideration to the moral consent as without it mutual pleasure can't be achieved in a sexual relation. Now engaging in actions that will lead to harm in any way during intimacy is without a doubt a sin and an injustice. However these unlawful actions fall under a different legal category (harming your spouse, similar to domestic violence, sexual assault etc) and not rape.

The reason why it's not declared as rape is; in islam rape is defined as having forced sexual relation outside the bounds of marriage. So when a man forces himself upon his wife this will not be declared as rape as it falls outside the legal definition of what rape is according to islam. Rape comes under the legal category of adultery in islam, those found guilty of it will be punished according to the hadd punishments of zina.

So even though married individuals will not be tried under rape law in islam they will be tried under a different law nonetheless. In the uk for example rape is defined as follows when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent

According to the above definition of rape a woman in the uk can never rape a man or a woman as she doesn't have the necessary body part to commit rape. So if a woman who forces herself on her husband etc who is asleep she can never be accused of committing rape as her actions fall outside the legal definition of rape under uk law. She will however be tried under the sexual assault act etc

It's very problematic to judge issues based on secular liberal ideologies where the basis of lawful sexual relations has shifted from contract to consent. When in islam it's the marriage contract that legalises lawful sexual relations and not consent.

In islam the marriage contract ie nikkah legalizes the right to have sexual relations with one's spouse. By signing and accepting the nikkah you're in fact consenting to be intimate with your spouse and it becomes an obligation upon you to fill this right. Not doing so amounts to sinning in islam for both parties involved and it's also a reason why a person has the right to seek divorce when this obligation isn't met.

So in essence you legally consent to having sexual relations the moment you sign your marriage contract. Having said this islam gives careful consideration to the moral consent as without it mutual pleasure can't be achieved in a sexual relation. Now engaging in actions that will lead to harm in any way during intimacy is without a doubt a sin and an injustice. However these unlawful actions fall under a different legal category (harming your spouse, similar to domestic violence, sexual assault etc) and not rape.

The reason why it's not declared as rape is; in islam rape is defined as having forced sexual relation outside the bounds of marriage. So when a man forces himself upon his wife this will not be declared as rape as it falls outside the legal definition of what rape is according to islam. Rape comes under the legal category of adultery in islam, those found guilty of it will be punished according to the hadd punishments of zina.

So even though married individuals will not be tried under rape law in islam they will be tried under a different law nonetheless. In the uk for example rape is defined as follows when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent

According to the above definition of rape a woman in the uk can never rape a man or a woman as she doesn't have the necessary body part to commit rape. So if a woman who forces herself on her husband etc who is asleep she can never be accused of committing rape as her actions fall outside the legal definition of rape under uk law. She will however be tried under the sexual assault act etc

It's very problematic to judge issues based on secular liberal ideologies where the basis of lawful sexual relations has shifted from contract to consent. When in islam it's the marriage contract that legalises lawful sexual relations and not consent.

So, in essence, Islam forestalls the whole marital rape saga by requiring adults to consent through the marriage contract? And therefore, any woman who might have refused sexual relationships without justification shouldn't get married to begin with?

I see why there is confusion in many Somalis seeing marital rape as alien because it is not something expected by culture.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
This "sheekh" is laughing at the question, which is, if a man can rape his wife? He has the nerve to call marital rape a "Western concept".

Pray for Somalis, if this is the content they listen to and believe.

:pacspit:

Marital rape is without a doubt a western concept and it arose as a result of adopting secular liberal views with regards to sexual relations. You need to read up on islamic law so as to understand what rape is in islam, the different types of laws etc so as to get a better understanding what the sheikh is saying

He even said that some people enjoy rape and that forcing your wife is not Haram.

No he doesn't, what he says is that some people find it appealing to engage in aggressive sexual relations and that there's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't lead to harm. You completely misinterpreted what he said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts