She's getting alot of backlash for saying its rape to force your wife to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
go learn your deen you donkey

Its impossible for a man to rape his wife in islam
Adigu neef daqaya ba tahay Im not suprised you don't believe a man cant rape his wife in islam

You can take out the word wife and replace with anything and you will get the same outcome

If you force yourself on your wife=rape
If you force yourself on your coworker=rape
if you force yourself on your friend= rape

It was narrated that β€˜Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: β€œBy the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allaah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1853); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1938.

You can clearly see from the above hadeeth it says EVEN IF SHE IS ON HER CAMEL SADDLE SHE SHOULD NOT REFUSE

THE PROPHET IS OUR EXAMPLE

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: β€œNo woman should fast when her husband is present except with his permission. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4896) and Muslim (1026).

FROM THIS HADEETH IT SAYS SHE SHOULD NOT EVEN DO THE VOLUNTARY FAST WHY? BECAUSE THE HUSBAND HAS NEEDS TO FULFIL

It was narrated that β€˜Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: β€œBy the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allaah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1853); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1938.
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: β€œNo woman should fast when her husband is present except with his permission. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4896) and Muslim (1026).

FROM THIS HADEETH IT SAYS SHE SHOULD NOT EVEN DO THE VOLUNTARY FAST WHY? BECAUSE THE HUSBAND HAS NEEDS TO FULFIL
You can clearly see from the above hadeeth it says EVEN IF SHE IS ON HER CAMEL SADDLE SHE SHOULD NOT REFUSE

THE PROPHET IS OUR EXAMPLE

You are eager to rape aren't you, none of this says you are permitted to rape anyone for any reason.

:gucciwhat:

Mercury

VIP
And where in the hadith does it say the husband can force himself on her if she refuses?

Mercury

VIP
The husband doesnt need to force she can not refuse at the start
You're dumb as a rock show me where in the hadith it says the husband is allowed to force himself on his wife if she refuses to sleep with him

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Stop lying on our Prophet he taught us to treat our wives greatly and never to hurt them forget about rape. Are you even married? Sometimes your wife may not be in the mood and thats okay no need to rape. Please attend some marriage classes before you get married

Stop lying on our Prophet he taught us to treat our wives greatly and never to hurt them forget about rape. Are you even married? Sometimes your wife may not be in the mood and thats okay no need to rape. Please attend some marriage classes before you get married
Its a sahi hadeeth i never lied is the hadeeth i posted a lie?

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its a sahi hadeeth i never lied is the hadeeth i posted a lie?
Hadith never gave a greenlight to rape it just encourages the wife to not refuse her husband. Yes she will be cursed by the angels and receive the Divine Wrath but you get no green light

Hadith never gave a greenlight to rape it just encourages the wife to not refuse her husband. Yes she will be cursed by the angels and receive the Divine Wrath but you get no green light
i dont even accept the word rape i dont go off by what your meaining of rape is

If your wife is refusing you sex 24/7 and for no reason obvs she ain’t a good wife and you can find another, but to force someone to have sex with you is plain weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts