She's getting alot of backlash for saying its rape to force your wife to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis have a pre-islamic problem with intimacy, they remove the sensory parts from a girl's vagina and then stitch the vagina closed aka FGM. They don't want girls/women to feel anything down there, they think intimacy is for men's pleasure or having children. That's it.

You can imagine what trauma awaits an FGMised girl on her wedding night, torn open, and the many complications that arise from a mutilated vagina.

That's also why some Somali men think they can rape their wives, they see them as unfeeling recipients.
Did you know Reer baadiyo men in Somalia demand their FGM wife to be restitched after child birth? They gotta go through the pain again just so husband can get the virgin experience again. I was shocked.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Somali culture has pre-islamic jahiliyah/ignorance that we are not even aware of as a society.
Yeah just check out the video I posted above. Truly disturbing what the sheikh is saying. The crowd and the sheikh even laughed when a man asked if he can force himself onto his wife after she refused to have intimacy with him. Basically he‘s asking if he can rape his wife… subhan’allah crazy world

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah just check out the video I posted above. Truly disturbing what the sheikh is saying. The crowd and the sheikh even laughed when a man asked if he can force himself onto his wife after she refused to have intimacy with him. Basically he‘s asking if he can rape his wife… subhan’allah crazy world
Has the Sheikh been watching 50 shades of grey he says some women enjoy the rape session :mjlol:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Has the Sheikh been watching 50 shades of grey he says some women enjoy the rape session :mjlol:
He’s signalling young men the wrong message. Kullaha some women actually love it. These guys now will think their wife is enjoying it and is just acting hard to get.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This "sheekh" is laughing at the question, which is, if a man can rape his wife? He has the nerve to call marital rape a "Western concept".

Pray for Somalis, if this is the content they listen to and believe.

He even said that some people enjoy rape and that forcing your wife is not Haram.

:pacspit:
Alot of these sheekhs have a huge platform and fanbase its crazy too see how he takes a serious topic as rape and making jokes about it

all he needed to say is that in islam intimacy with the spouse is just as important as pleasing each and you can't please someone by forcing yourself on them like an animal

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
you can say it is forceful sex and not a good thing but it doesn't meet the definition of rape which carries the death penalty in Islam.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Authubillah, i read the comments on that video someone posted bisinka.
The women in the comments agreeing is sickening
Bisinka
:trash:

Authubillah, i read the comments on that video someone posted bisinka.
The women in the comments agreeing is sickening
Bisinka
:trash:

A lot of women in Somalia have been taught to ignore their own vagina's feelings from young, thanks to the traumatising FGM process. They think their life duty is ignoring their own feelings and catering to men all the time, no matter how much it can harm them.

Mercury

VIP
LOL

Are people crazy? Of course it is rape to force your penis into an unwilling vagina, no matter if she is your wife or not.

How is this even up for debate? A husband doesn't own his wife's body. Where in the Qur'an or sahih hadith does it say you can force yourself on your wife?

Also, what kind of sicko enjoys forcing their privates into someone's privates, uninvited?

What the hell is this? Being a husband doesn't mean you cannot be a rapist.

Some men are animals who speak, aghas.
What I find crazy is in Somalia everyone got knowledge about the deen but than stop and say its not rape cause shes your wife

Even worse when it comes from the imam whose duty is to guide people not misinform them and make jokes about a serious topic like rape

Allah swt repeatedly says in the Quran to show love, kindness and warns husbands that they should not harm their wives

If you force yourself on your wife your harming her and its the opposite of treating her in a kind manner

What I find crazy is in Somalia everyone got knowledge about the deen but than stop and say its not rape cause shes your wife

Even worse when it comes from the imam whose duty is to guide people not misinform them and make jokes about a serious topic like rape

Allah swt repeatedly says in the Quran to show love, kindness and warns husbands that they should not harm their wives

If you force yourself on your wife your harming her and its the opposite of treating her in a kind manner

The mental gymnastics that "sheekh" did is astonishing.

He said firstly, the usual hadith about angels cursing a woman who doesn't sleep with her husband without a valid excuse.

So.. if the angels curse a woman who doesn't sleep with her husband without a valid reason, how does this excuse rape? What part of this hadith says; you can rape your wife if she refuses you?

I cannot believe these so-called sentient people just sit there, not questioning his 'logic'.

How dare he promote rape as a solution? When the Qur'an and hadith mentions nothing about forcing your wife?

Therefore, is this man not making up his own religion? Isn't this a grave sin? To invent new rulings?

Last edited:
This is an educated Somali man,Masha'Allah, he gets it.

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 20.13.43.png

Prior to 1992, forced sexual activity within a marriage wasn’t illegal in Britain. That's fairly recent.

If a Somali "sheekh" condones rape and invents his own rulings, imagine how gaalo view women?

Western women were being beat up and arrested when they asked for the right to vote around 1900s, they still don't get equal pay.

Women are not treated fairly anywhere on earth.

Mercury

VIP
The mental gymnastics that "sheekh" did is astonishing.

He said firstly, the usual hadith about angels cursing a woman who doesn't sleep with her husband without a valid excuse.

So.. if the angels curse a woman who doesn't sleep with her husband without a valid reason, how does this excuse rape? What part of this hadith says; you can rape your wife if she refuses you?

I cannot believe these so-called sentient people just sit there, not questioning his 'logic'.

How dare he promote rape as a solution? When the Qur'an and hadith mentions nothing about forcing your wife?

Therefore, is this man not making up his own religion? Isn't this a grave sin? To invent new rulings?
I wouldnt trust him this the same sheekh that said he went to the UK and saw a camp with somali girls all infected with HIV and he was smiling when he said it a few somali reporters did some research and found out that its all bullshit

This the same sheekh that said he went to the UK and saw a camp with somali girls all infected with HIV and he was smiling when he said it a few somali reporters did some research and found out that its all bullshit

Somalis need to stand up against these "scholars".

I love Sheekh Zakir Naik, because he will say something but also quote the Quran, surah and verse number, this is how it should be done.

Some Somali Sheikhs hate women and just make things up. One of them said you can eat the flesh of non-believers, cannibalism is okay according to him. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending