Sheikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah believed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow your gaalnimo is really coming out today ,are you really saying that if ; stories IN the Quran that do not conform with modern science are not superstitions how can you say these other things which are NOT IN the Quran or sunnah are just that; superstitions ?

I don't know about irrational myths, when I say superstition I mean beliefs that do not conform with the Quran and Sunnah and ignorant people blind follow, in a lot of cases this actually leads to the person actually leaving the fold of Islam through Shirk. In Islam superstitions are haram at best and kufr at worst.

That video you posted is exactly why I am against this story, it becomes ammunition for disbelievers to attack Islam and ask stupid questions, on top of that let's say EVEN if it was true, how on earth is it beneficial knowledge to us? No pun intended.

On top of that Ibn Abbas (ra) was DEFINITELY wrong in this scenario as he used the letter Nuun at the beginning of Surah Al-Qalam to fit this narrative in with the Quran but we as Muslims know that these stand alone letters at the beginning of Surahs are outside of our knowledge and only Allah azza wajjal knows what they mean..
You call the most honorable Sahaba and scholars "stupid" and followers of "superstition" whilst repeating the arguments of that Arab atheist, but you wanna accuse others of gaalnimo? That's adorable. Can we leave the takfir for another day and just stick to the arguments?

No, my point is obvious: you have no basis to attack Ibn Abbas because for one thing, he is a greater scholar of Islam than you are, secondly he is the best authority on the Quran which you keep referencing as though you know more of its tafseer than he does, and thirdly your attack on Ibn Abbas is the same attack on the Quran, namely it is unscientific. These can be miracles.

You call the most honorable Sahaba and scholars "stupid" and followers of "superstition" whilst repeating the arguments of that Arab atheist, but you wanna accuse others of gaalnimo? That's adorable. Can we leave the takfir for another day and just stick to the arguments?

No, my point is obvious: you have no basis to attack Ibn Abbas because for one thing, he is a greater scholar of Islam than you are, secondly he is the best authority on the Quran which you keep referencing as though you know more of its tafseer than he does, and thirdly your attack on Ibn Abbas is the same attack on the Quran, namely it is unscientific. These can be miracles.

You are reaching; the story is STUPID, Ibn Abbas (ra) is not. I'm surprised you are going to such lengths to defend jewish folklore.

My "attack" on Ibn Abbas (ra) is he used a mythical jewish tale by MISTAKE to explain something that cannot be explained. Ibn Abbas (ra) was indeed a great scholar and sahabi there is no denying this but he was not infallible.

And lol I have made takfir on you the first day I came on Sspot saxib, secular Muslim is a juxtaposition.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Welcome to atheism my friend :friendhug:
I feel disgraced. Nigga is welcoming me to atheism. Astaghfurullah.
IMG_5429.GIF

You are reaching; the story is STUPID, Ibn Abbas (ra) is not. I'm surprised you are going to such lengths to defend jewish folklore.

My "attack" on Ibn Abbas (ra) is he used a mythical jewish tale by MISTAKE to explain something that cannot be explained. Ibn Abbas (ra) was indeed a great scholar and sahabi there is no denying this but he was not infallible.

And lol I have made takfir on you the first day I came on Sspot saxib, secular Muslim is a juxtaposition.
Why would the Sahaba use the Bible when I've already proven that the Old and New Testaments are not the Injeel and Torat that we believe in? The stories about Jesus and Moses were written by men. Ask any Jew or Christian. The Injeel and Torat about which the Quran speaks were not. They were from God. The Bible is not a "corrupted" revelation from God. It was always a manmade book from beginning to end.

Tell me this: since you're bold enough to attack the "stupidity" and "superstition" of the greatest Sahaba (may Allah exalt their station) which you claim is a mark of innovation and kufr, therefore meaning the Sahaba were kafir innovators, do you have the boldness to attack that Wahabbi dog Ibn Taymiyyah as well, since this thread is about him? Or are you afraid of the Salafi ulama? Let's see what you're made of sxb.

Why would the Sahaba use the Bible when I've already proven that the Old and New Testaments are not the Injeel and Torat that we believe in? The stories about Jesus and Moses were written by men. Ask any Jew or Christian. The Injeel and Torat about which the Quran speaks were not. They were from God. The Bible is not a "corrupted" revelation from God. It was always a manmade book from beginning to end.

Tell me this: since you're bold enough to attack the "stupidity" and "superstition" of the greatest Sahaba (may Allah exalt their station) which you claim is a mark of innovation and kufr, therefore meaning the Sahaba were kafir innovators, do you have the boldness to attack that Wahabbi dog Ibn Taymiyyah as well, since this thread is about him? Or are you afraid of the Salafi ulama? Let's see what you're made of sxb.
Lol you are hilarious wallahi authubillah so me saying Ibn Abbas made a mistake is me saying he is a kafir innovator.

What is there for me to "attack " on Ibn Tamiyyah may Allah have mercy on his soul?

Lol you are hilarious wallahi authubillah so me saying Ibn Abbas made a mistake is me saying he is a kafir innovator.

What is there for me to "attack " on Ibn Tamiyyah may Allah have mercy on his soul?
Ibn Taymiyyah and his student Ibn Qayyim said you can masturbate through a hole in a melon. Do you think fucking a melon is what Allah wants? He also maintained you could have sex with a hole in a piece of leather. And he claimed that Arabs are superior to non-Arabs. And that's before we come to his takfir against the scholars of the khilafatul Abbasiyyah. He was a shaytan.

Ibn Taymiyyah and his student Ibn Qayyim said you can masturbate through a hole in a melon. Do you think fucking a melon is what Allah wants? He also maintained you could have sex with a hole in a piece of leather. And he claimed that Arabs are superior to non-Arabs. And that's before we come to his takfir against the scholars of the khilafatul Abbasiyyah. He was a shaytan.

Insha'Allah Allah azza wajjal will sort out your affairs with Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Qayyim on the day of Judgement saxib, I don't wish to get involved.

Insha'Allah Allah azza wajjal will sort out your affairs with Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Qayyim on the day of Judgement saxib, I don't wish to get involved.
Why do you think Ibn Taymiyyah died in prison? He was a deviant. Google his views on masturbation. All true. What kind of sicko thinks screwing a melon is part of Islam? He called his Islamic superiors kuffar. He opposed the Abbasid ulama. He spent most of his career behind bars. He died a mujrim and a criminal. A fitting end for one of the greatest evildoers in Muslim history. All the extremist movements today - Isis, Jabhatul Nusra, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, Boko Haram - are his followers. I thought you were against Salafis, but here you are praising this deviant. May Allah protect us from this evil.

@Boqor

Listen to what Ibn Taymiyyah said about Arab superiority to dark as coal Africans like you saxib. He thought you are inferior:

"And the majority of scholars are of the opinion that the Arab species is better (Afdal) than the Non-Arab (species) just as the nation of Quraish is better (Afdal) than the Non-Quraish nations and (just as) the nation of Bani Haashim is better (Afdal) than the Non-Bani Haashim (nations).”

- Majm’u Al-Fataawa 19/29

Elsewhere he writes:

“Verily, what Ahlul Sunna is upon: Is the belief (I’tiqaad) that the Arab race is better (Afdal) then the Non-Arab race. Whether (the Non-Arab are Hebrews, Aramaic, Romans, Persians and other than them…”.

- Iqtidaa As-Siraatil-Mustaqeem 2/419

And again:

"Know that the Ahaadith (that show) the superiority of Quraish and then the superiority of Bani Haashim are numerous and this is not the place (to gather all of them) but they also prove this (superiority of the Arab over Non-Arabs).

And this is due to the fact that the relationship of Quraish to the Arabs is just like the relationship of the Arabs to the rest of the people (i.e. Quraishes are superior to Non-Quraishes and the Arabs are superior to Non-Arabs). Verily Allah the Most High has designated the Arabs and their language with ‘Ahkaam’ that are peculiar and unique.

And then He preferred Quraish over the rest of the Arabs in what He has given them of prophecy and other than that from the ‘Khasaais’ (unique and peculiar qualities)”.

- Iqtidaa As-Siraat-il-Mustaqeem 2/431

"The superiority of the Arab race and then (the superiority of) Quraish and then (the superiority of) Bani Haashim, is not simply due to the fact the Prophet (peace be upon him) is from them – even though this is (a point) of superiority – but instead, they themselves are superior within themselves“.

-Iqtidaa As-Siraatil-Mustaqeem 2/420

There's more on the Salafi belief in an Arab master race by this brother:

http://singularvoice.wordpress.com/2008/02/19/salafi-imam-we-must-believe-arabs-are-master-race/

@kickz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending