Sheikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah believed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amusing that if the kitchen gets hot when aicp gets involved u run to the Sufi side and try to cause divide and conquer haha. Most Sufis today are paid to be silent when terrorists are wreaking havoc. Sufi wahhabi or whatever if u don’t follow Sunni Islamic teachings your a kufar now back to your beloved sheikh ul shaytan ibn taymiyyah, his followers can not hide from aicp. U can’t pay us to stop takfir we go off

Your kharijite founder was driven out of ethiopia for his extremism and takfir of Muslims who, by the way, had nothing to do with Wahabis. Don't feign orthodoxy by screeching muh wahhabi terror lol.

As for hiding from AICP; I'll have you know that I was debating one of your "Shuyukh" from Philly when I was merely 12 yrs of age. Jahil rat was a rabid takfiri like yourself. He was also a paedophile who got arrested for sexual activities with a minor. Filthy people. :camby:

I find it amusing that if the kitchen gets hot when aicp gets involved u run to the Sufi side and try to cause divide and conquer haha. Most Sufis today are paid to be silent when terrorists are wreaking havoc. Sufi wahhabi or whatever if u don’t follow Sunni Islamic teachings your a kufar now back to your beloved sheikh ul shaytan ibn taymiyyah, his followers can not hide from aicp. U can’t pay us to stop takfir we go off

What the hell is aicp? Sounds like a self-help group.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Your kharijite founder was driven out of ethiopia for his extremism and takfir of Muslims who, by the way, had nothing to do with Wahabis. Don't feign orthodoxy by screeching muh wahhabi terror lol.

As for hiding from AICP; I'll have you know that I was debating one of your "Shuyukh" from Philly when I was merely 12 yrs of age. Jahil rat was a rabid takfiri like yourself. He was also a paedophile who got arrested for sexual activities with a minor. Filthy people. :camby:

Ya a kufar government would kick Abdullah out for takfir on Muslims lol U think anyone would buy that lie? Tell me why aicp now controls the main body of Muslims in Ethiopia. Why didn’t they get driven out u liar. Why is aicp in puntland sl and many other Somali regions?

You debated him and he lost the debate because authorities arrested him is basically your argument. This is why your kind knows nothing about religion. I don’t hate Wahhabism merely for the fact that some decide to blow themselves up from time to time. I hate them for their kufar belief that God has body parts etc

Ya a kufar government would kick Abdullah out for takfir on Muslims lol U think anyone would buy that lie? Tell me why aicp now controls the main body of Muslims in Ethiopia. Why didn’t they get driven out u liar. Why is aicp in puntland sl and many other Somali regions?

You debated him and he lost the debate because authorities arrested him is basically your argument. This is why your kind knows nothing about religion. I don’t hate Wahhabism merely for the fact that some decide to blow themselves up from time to time. I hate them for their kufar belief that God has body parts etc

Did i say the government drove him out? He was infact in cahoots with the gov, as are aicp today. AICP hegemony over islamic institutions has also been protested against by Ethiopian Muslims.

As for there being aicp in SL/PL or anywhere else in Somalia then that is a lie. I'm afraid we are not looking for more Takfiris

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Did i say the government drove him out? He was infact in cahoots with the gov, as are aicp today. AICP hegemony over islamic institutions has also been protested against by Ethiopian Muslims.

As for there being aicp in SL/PL or anywhere else in Somalia then that is a lie. I'm afraid we are not looking for more Takfiris

lies again if he was in cahoots with the government they would allow him to stay. haile selassie was carrying out ethnic cleansing on hararis at that time but since we are on good terms with the government today the aicp controls the islamic body and wahhabis have no power to try and drive out an ant. they stopped protesting and many have accepted aicp its over now. i have conacts in SL, a few years ago aicp and ikhwan were battling for contol of sl and in puntland the government promotes abdullah al hararis book even pl news website will tell u https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...scholars-move-to-preach-against-shia-doctrine

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Crazy mofos with their own qibla direction :deadrose:

aicp follows the traditional qiblah in north america before wahhabis decided to change it and now people pray towards london uk. your a sheep that follows wahhabis and dont question why they would change the qiblah from south east to north east

lies again if he was in cahoots with the government they would allow him to stay. haile selassie was carrying out ethnic cleansing on hararis at that time but since we are on good terms with the government today the aicp controls the islamic body and wahhabis have no power to try and drive out an ant. they stopped protesting and many have accepted aicp its over now. i have conacts in SL, a few years ago aicp and ikhwan were battling for contol of sl and in puntland the government promotes abdullah al hararis book even pl news website will tell u https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...scholars-move-to-preach-against-shia-doctrine

PL does not promote the book of your cult. The scholars spoke out against the spreading of Hararis books by the Iranians. Crypto-Shia Takfiris will not be allowed in Puntland.
Screenshot_20171116-225805.jpg
Screenshot_20171116-225820.jpg

Young Popeye

Call me pops
PL does not promote the book of your cult. The scholars spoke out against the spreading of Hararis books by the Iranians. Crypto-Shia Takfiris will not be allowed in Puntland.
View attachment 34321 View attachment 34322

so why did aicp battle hezbollah militant for encroaching on their territory? did iran also order us to fight hezbolah :faysalwtf: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...illed-in-beirut-clashes-idUSTRE67N5F820100824

sufi leaning wahhabis (ikhwan) are also not safe in somalia just because they act sufi while promoting ibn taymiyyah. its only a matter of time for unconditional surrender :gaasdrink: the old days of tactical "im a sufi in the day and wahhabi at night" is over :manny: dont show me signatures of wahhabi goons and al shabab promoters

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He never said such a thing if you carefully read what you have posted, let me quote an excerpt.

On page 9 at the bottom he quotes the hadith narrated from Abu Hurayra in the footnotes "whoever speaks Arabic is an Arab"

Ibn Taymiyyah also quotes the following hadith which he considers authentic in his footnote of what you presented (other scholars dispute it's authenticity)

Oh my people! God is one and the same. Our father is the same. No one amongst you inherits Arabic from his father or mother. Arabic is a habit of the tongue, so whoever speaks Arabic is an Arab" (al-Ittijah al-Qawmi fi al-Shi'r al-'Arabi al-Hadith: 216)

From the research I have done on this topic, Lisan al Arab was widely spoken outside of the Arabian peninsula, it's what English is today, Latin was back in the day etc. Even the Habashi's in Yemen spoke it, we also know "Salman Al Farasi" that came from Persia spoke it.

Keep in mind Hebrew/Aramaic before this were also widely spoken and these are semitic sister languages, anyone that would have studied scriptures those days would have known classical Arabic as well, the Jews in Medina did, we know some roman slaves that later became the best of companions like Suhayb ar-Rumi spoke the language, there is no description of any translators whatsoever or them being taught the language.

Ibn Taymiyyah postulates that the Persian's likely in those days spoke Lisan Al Arab too from what you posted. This makes perfect sense because the greatest contribution to Arabic grammatical analysis of the Quran came from Persian scholars, and these were very early in history.

There is no doubt the Muslim who knows or learns classical Arabic (not the junk spoken today which is not the type of Arabic being talked about) is superior then the Muslim who doesn't speak it, because such a person has a better connection to Allah's book.

Those that speak the Junk Arabic (shameful to call it Arabic) don't even understand the Quran at all when it's recited, I met many of them during Umrah 7 years ago and who didn't even speak any form (classical or junk) had 100x better understanding then they did.

Inquisitive with the knowledge bomb, thank you walaal.:salute:

Bro you know Ibn Abbas ra and At-Tabari said the world is on the back of a whale and some of the Sahaba believed the child conceived from having sex with your wife from behind will be blind; there's a lot of stupid fatwas and superstitions out there.
Are you accusing the Sahaba of being unscientific? Ibn Abbas is the greatest authority on the Quran.

Are you accusing the Sahaba of being unscientific? Ibn Abbas is the greatest authority on the Quran.

Yeah but they wasn't infallible, Ibn Abbas ra view was influenced by Jewish stories, there is nothing in the Quran or Hadith to support that the world is on the back of a whale.

Yeah but they wasn't infallible, Ibn Abbas ra view was influenced by Jewish stories, there is nothing in the Quran or Hadith to support that the world is on the back of a whale.
Infallibility is a papal doctrine. Not even the prophet was infallible.

But nevertheless the Sahaba were divinely guided on spiritual matters. They would not make false statements about Islam. They only passed on the Quran and Sunnah. If you say the Sahaba were wrong on these issues, I don't know how you could put faith in them on other issues.

Israeeliyat are part of Islamic interpretation so long as they don't contradict the Quran. Tafseers are full of them. So are the biographies of the prophets. Also, I'm unaware of any Jewish belief in whales holding up the earth as such.

Infallibility is a papal doctrine. Not even the prophet was infallible.

But nevertheless the Sahaba were divinely guided on spiritual matters. They would not make false statements about Islam. They only passed on the Quran and Sunnah. If you say the Sahaba were wrong on these issues, I don't know how you could put faith in them on other issues.

Israeeliyat are part of Islamic interpretation so long as they don't contradict the Quran. Tafseers are full of them. So are the biographies of the prophets. Also, I'm unaware of any Jewish belief in whales holding up the earth as such.

https://islamqa.info/en/114861

My bad not whale was a bull I think.

I only take from Sahaba what the prophet SAW said and what's in the Quran, not their opinion on things UNLESS I can't find the answer in the Quran or Sunnah.

https://islamqa.info/en/114861

My bad not whale was a bull I think.

I only take from Sahaba what the prophet SAW said and what's in the Quran, not their opinion on things UNLESS I can't find the answer in the Quran or Sunnah.
See, if you say that whales can't hold up the earth because it is unscientific, then what is to stop you from saying that prophet Yunus was not swallowed by a whale since he'd be crushed by its teeth, have no oxygen to breathe, and be turned into xaar by its digestive system? From a scientific standpoint, much of the Qur'an is improbable as well. Why not just say it's a miracle and leave it at that. Why cast doubt on the Sahaba?

See, if you say that whales can't hold up the earth because it is unscientific, then what is to stop you from saying that prophet Yunus was not swallowed by a whale since you'd be crushed by its teeth, have no oxygen to breathe, and be turned into xaar by its digestive system? From a scientific standpoint, much of the Qur'an is improbable as well. Why not just say it's a miracle and leave it that. Why cast doubt on the Sahaba?

Well maybe I wouldn't say that because the story of prophet Yunus (as) is in the Quran:mugshotman: You're fully reaching bro just stop it:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.