Sheikh Sharif: I swear to Allah we'll remove them (FGS) if they don't stop!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Is this for real?! :faysalwtf:
I'm shocked to see a major political figure spew vitriolic statements like this.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Low IQs always make the biggest noises.
History will shame us all for having chosen retarded presidents before FARMAAJO BROUGHT IN THE MOST EDUCATED LEADERSHIP.
These so called fake cheikhs were chosen based on qabil and not on quality. They are destined for failures.
And indeed they want chaos because people make dumb decisions where there is chaos around and they hope to be elected again and take advantage of the low iq roaming around them.
Somalia has a choice to make, either elect people based on quality or have retarded idiots roam around elected based on qabil.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I’ve said this before farmaajo is the best thing that has happened to xamar. He’s just bad for puntland but he’s been better than all his predecessors before him and is taking the xamar leadership in the right direction.

This guy and his squad need to be banned from returning to the country. Farmaajo is the lesser of two evils.
Lmao the cidaan in Mogadishu is his cidaan he can conduct a coup very easily.

Sheekh sharif is supported everywhere from Baydhaba to Somaliland to Mogadishu. No daroodism.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I use to have so much respect for sheikh sharif, does he not understand the weight of his words as a former president? Trying to take us back to chaos because of ur personal interest? I don’t know what happen to him but I hope he takes some time off and comes back with a clear head :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lmao the cidaan in Mogadishu is his cidaan he can conduct a coup very easily.

Sheekh sharif is supported everywhere from Baydhaba to Somaliland to Mogadishu. No daroodism.

This kinda moryaan behavior will not fly in 2019 lol.

This is a different era, Shariif needs to wait for election if he wants leadership.

I use to have so much respect for sheikh sharif, does he not understand the weight of his words as a former president? Trying to take us back to chaos because of ur personal interest? I don’t know what happen to him but I hope he takes some time off and comes back with a clear head :)
Farmajo is trying to take us back to chaos. He came through nabad and his mandate in the dastuur. If he leaves the fold of the dastuur then he is a warlord.

Tukraq

VIP
Farmajo is trying to take us back to chaos. He came through nabad and his mandate in the dastuur. If he leaves the fold of the dastuur then he is a warlord.
you keep talking about dastuur like there is one, currently there isn't, a criticism you can have is maybe hey farmaajo begin and finish the constitution however how can he leave a nonexistent constitution?

you keep talking about dastuur like there is one, currently there isn't, a criticism you can have is maybe hey farmaajo begin and finish the constitution however how can he leave a nonexistent constitution?
There is a dastuur a provisional one and your uncle is breaking it. The dastuur is supposed to be finished with the maamul gobaleeds. Your uncle has also refused. So the question is ma awood bu meesha ku jooga? Somalida waa inay runta isu sheegto.

Tukraq

VIP
There is a dastuur a provisional one and your uncle is breaking it. The dastuur is supposed to be finished with the maamul gobaleeds. Your uncle has also refused. So the question is ma awood bu meesha ku jooga? Somalida waa inay runta isu sheegto.
there is no real dastuur, so he isn't breaking any rules, its supposed to be finished in the future with the maamul gobaleeds

there is no real dastuur, so he isn't breaking any rules, its supposed to be finished in the future with the maamul gobaleeds
If there is no dastuur then there is no president because the president is only the president through the dastuur. No one cares about sheeko khiyaali no one is stopping N&N doing there job but if they want to stay by force they have to be able to fight.

Qoslaaye and Sheekh Dalxiis were refused landing at Beledweyne airport by N & N, they were hovering over the sky aimlessly before they were finally granted the permission to land. Waare(currently in Mogadishu) gave a bogus reason as to why he couldn't allow them to land citing 'safety issues' with the airport runway still effected by the damage caused by the flooding. Waare took this up with Qoslaaye while he was in Mogadishu through phone to which Qoslaaye responded: "Adiga xaa kaa galay, civil aviation maa tahay".

FB_IMG_1573412048234.jpg

Sheekh Shariif is fed up, if N & N humiliate him once more I think he might lose it.:icon lol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

Farmaajo term is up in just one year, then we will decide what direction the country will head. Why threaten the fragile dowlad and all the progress made with war and chaos knowing what war has done to our country. I no longer have favorable opinion of sharif, I hope Hassan sheikh distance himself from such destructive language. :)

Tukraq

VIP
If there is no dastuur then there is no president because the president is only the president through the dastuur. No one cares about sheeko khiyaali no one is stopping N&N doing there job but if they want to stay by force they have to be able to fight.
its a transitional government dummy, these haven't gotten to establish a dastuur yet, as for the fighting talk you wouldn't want it anyways since they use amisom basically a guaranteed loss like when abdullahi Yusuf liberated the south, also what do you mean by force? NN was elected and can either be reelected or removed where are you getting force from?