Sheikh Sharif: I swear to Allah we'll remove them (FGS) if they don't stop!

@Crow

This was HSM the whole time while Shariif was going off:chrisfreshhah:

75398056_3088716257809766_5617069241728499712_n.jpg

He's like "he couldn't contain his mooryaanimo kkk"

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
you keep talking about dastuur like there is one, currently there isn't, a criticism you can have is maybe hey farmaajo begin and finish the constitution however how can he leave a nonexistent constitution?

Uhm we have an actual unfinished constitution. Do the garowe conferences ring a bell?

The man campaigned on it, his term is ending and the dastuur is still not finished.

If you don't understand the importance of the dastuur let me break it down for you.

Having the dastuur finished means that all regions have negotiated and accepted the constitution with the limited exception of Somaliland. This means the people have reconciled and the state building is actually being done properly. This means the elected officials can only wield their power according to the constitution and held accountable. This means the civil war is actually over and the arms embargo can be lifted.

This is just the top of the mountain , shortly said the dastuur is incredibly important.

Tukraq

VIP
Uhm we have an actual unfinished constitution. Do the garowe conferences ring a bell?

The man campaigned on it, his term is ending and the dastuur is still not finished.

If you don't understand the importance of the dastuur let me break it down for you.

Having the dastuur finished means that all regions have negotiated and accepted the constitution with the limited exception of Somaliland. This means the people have reconciled and the state building is actually being done properly. This means the elected officials can only wield their power according to the constitution and held accountable. This means the civil war is actually over and the arms embargo can be lifted.

This is just the top of the mountain , shortly said the dastuur is incredibly important.
we don't have one yet, so how is he braking it? the importance of it is obvious how ever won't get done in this term but probably by the next president

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
we don't have one yet, so how is he braking it? the importance of it is obvious how ever won't get done in this term but probably by the next president

Then why lie to the public and refuse to negotiate with the fms. Instead of reviving he gone stepped on the backbones of the fms. Instead of fixing he is hell bent on creating puppet regional president's to secure his re-election.

If these actions are unchecked what has he planned for his second term when he doesn't has to think about being re-elected.

Tukraq

VIP
Then why lie to the public and refuse to negotiate with the fms. Instead of reviving he gone stepped on the backbones of the fms. Instead of fixing he is hell bent on creating puppet regional president's to secure his re-election.

If these actions are unchecked what has he planned for his second term when he doesn't has to think about being re-elected.
idea is that he docent get reelected and then next president gets it done, also all the member states aren't done especially in the north, right now theres only PL,GM,SW,HS, and JL really, once things start to get clearer up north there might be like 2 more, then we can have a constitutional convention on an agreed upon federal government, which would not likely happen under farmaajo but hopefully a new president

You have to take into account nuance. Sheekh sharif has no cuqdad for reer Somaliland compared to this regime.

I don't give a f*ck about nuance. Either he is for or against Somaliland.

As far as I know he was against Somaliland when he was president. Therefore he was doing the bidding of Somaliland's enemies.

He is a blood thirsty murderer. He is also a terrorist. During his time as leader of ICU and Al Shabab thousands died, especially in the famines but also after AMISOM and Ethiopia came in, partly under his watch

I don't give a f*ck about nuance. Either he is for or against Somaliland.

As far as I know he was against Somaliland when he was president. Therefore he was doing the bidding of Somaliland's enemies.

He is a blood thirsty murderer. He is also a terrorist. During his time as leader of ICU and Al Shabab thousands died, especially in the famines but also after AMISOM and Ethiopia came in, partly under his watch
He was part of ICU who defeated warlords. He was never part of shabaab. If abdullahi yusuf tried to invade hargeisa with Ethiopia there would have been just as much bloodshed.

President Sheikh Sharif's government drove Al-Shabaab from the capital city and its surroundings, with the help of the African Union, AMISOM.

He killed thousands​
Who are the thousands he killed? Was he not supposed to fight shabaab. Niyow you’re better than smearing anyone that doesn’t out right declare Somaliland a country. I’m pretty sure he was only a president of a transitional gov and didn’t even have the power to do that.

There are people who have outright cuqdad for you and those who don’t. It would be best to differentiate between that and not fall into a trap of pitting us against everyone in Somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I actually used to respect Sheikh Sharif prior to this outrageous vitriolic statement. But I'm not surprised he'd take such dangerous path to achieve re-election considering his nonexistent educational background (he's illiterate). Only an illiterate fool would dare say such a thing.

If reelected:
How will he manage the economy if he HAS NO knowledge about finances and correct economic policies?!

He will he tackle corruption if he's a corrupted individual himself?!

How will he tackle illiteracy and propose new reforms to the broken system of education if he's an illiterate fool himself?!!

How will he unite THE COUNTRY if he's already spewing such statements that can trigger CIVIL WARS?!

Sharif and his corrupt ilk shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the presidency. We need someone to move the country forward NOT BACKWARD.