Sheikh Sharif and Xasan Sheikh arrive in Cadale

This is very good, Somalia is an Confederacy now all in name and action, the 2 former Presidents touring around their State Hirshabelle deegaans in S/Dhexe and fixing the Abgaal disagreements over their MP Seats is a job well done, let everyman fix it's own State Politically and Security wise.

Jungle

VIP
This is very good, Somalia is an Confederacy now all in name and action, the 2 former Presidents touring around their State Hirshabelle deegaans in S/Dhexe and fixing the Abgaal disagreements over their MP Seats is a job well done, let everyman fix it's own State Politically and Security wise.
They're going to beledweyne next.

They're going to beledweyne next.

Kudos to them, it's very good that they are acting now, they should have fixed Hirshabelle long time ago, how is one gonna aim the national seat while his state/deegaans is in turmoil, I guess better late than never.

Everyone who aims for National Office should start helping with his people and state first , Period!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Kudos to them, it's very good that they are acting now, they should have fixed Hirshabelle long time ago, how is one gonna aim the national seat while his state/deegaans is in turmoil, I guess better late than never.

Everyone who aims for National Office should start helping with his people and state first , Period!
Lets hope not just election times.

The thing is farmajo did all he can to split hirshabelleh . First by ousting osoble then by destroying the agreement hirshaeblleh citizens made under HSM . Dont forget h/s was the last and newest state build and done in a hurry. You cant blame HSM or sh shareef on something the cheese destroyed .

Jungle

VIP

Xamar is our region also sxb but i see what you're saying. Abgaal have never been invested in hirshabelle but im sure itll change after sharmaajos gone. Remember he blocked all the aid such as the 90m jowhar road which qataris were ready to start on 3 years ago. Same with galmudug and jubbaland.

Jungle

VIP
The thing is farmajo did all he can to split hirshabelleh . First by ousting osoble then by destroying the agreement hirshaeblleh citizens made under HSM . Dont forget h/s was the last and newest state build and done in a hurry. You cant blame HSM or sh shareef on something the cheese destroyed .
Do you honestly believe xawaadle have more numbers than mudulood in hs? :mjlol: mobleen who only live in hs, wacdaan, abgaal and udeeneen? Others hype them up to spite the majority :heh:

Do you honestly believe xawaadle have more numbers than mudulood in hs? :mjlol: mobleen who only live in hs, wacdaan, abgaal and udeeneen? Others hype them up to spite the majority :heh:

Ofcourse not .is clear HSM messed up things for beesha due to his tanasuuls . He tanasuul in sws , h/s,GM and failed to deliver banadir state. Imo he shouldve build banadir state first then h/s and sws .
H/S is a promising state if it doesnt get controlled by the FGS .

:whew:.

You know when shareefka does that smile hes ready for action . There will be no (s)election that's certain from the likes of cheese , I'm glad reer cadale understand that and are on the same page. Rest assured pro badbado qaran police and SNA in Mogadishu is enough to chase off filish and qeybdiid loyalists.

Sh.shareef and HSM choose a beautifull coastal town to make a visit .

:lawd:

Jungle

VIP

:whew:.

You know when shareefka does that smile hes ready for action . There will be no (s)election that's certain from the likes of cheese , I'm glad reer cadale understand that and are on the same page. Rest assured pro badbado qaran police and SNA in Mogadishu is enough to chase off filish and qeybdiid loyalists.

Sh.shareef and HSM choose a beautifull coastal town to make a visit .

:lawd:
A historic visit that will be noted.

Why are these grow ass men joined at the hip 24/7. It's weird.
They are from the same clan

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Two previous presidents making a visit to somalias future vacation spot and your worried about two brothers hips touching ? :what1:

When I'm in xamar my cousins somtimes hold my hand as we walk around Wa caadhi . no homo tho .
tenor-619.gif

Trending

Latest posts