Sheikh Sharif and Xasan Sheikh arrive in Cadale

I thought Reer mataan and wacdan had beef :browtf:

Sariirta say other wise :mjswag:

Other then the grumpy rare reer mataan ,wacdaan and sheikhael mucalims there isnt any beef amongst the natives .
A wacdan cisman mother made boqortooyada xamar daaye ,you gona have to try something else to break the banadiri brotherly bondage yaa "ibnu mahadaay "

Jungle

VIP
Apologize to For giving our only vote under the sham 4.5 to shareefka who gave the presidency to the cursed cheese .
If you've been in Somalia konfuur youd know the nation of wacdan cismania which includes reer mataan maliinle ,cad cads, geledi and Madows could field more votes then your jabarti allies will give you and our beloved shareefka nightmares come 1m1v.
You have been taken over by elaay and garre. What ministers and positions you have in kgs? Lafoole is now hyena degaan i heard :mjkkk:

You have been taken over by elaay and garre. What ministers and positions you have in kgs? Lafoole is now hyena degaan i heard :mjkkk:

I have little thanks to your illiterate adheers who represent us .with strong federal system I can insure I get my haq back .a reer badiyo as yourself "haarti abgaal " cant insure my banadiri familly a safe passage. I can drive from shibis to kismayo with minimum payable isbaros something your little small subclan can't manage.

Majority mudulood subclans can manage 4 years of failed government but we wont allow your donkey self to lead us for an extra second.
Majority mudulood and abgaal support haalye sanbaloshe ,you can tarnish my subclan and others but cant defeate us . Middle shabelleh unukaleh like our hiraan brothers state it. The few harti abegaals in lower shabelleh and middle shabelleh should move to their capital garowe ๐Ÿ˜€

Jungle

VIP
I have little thanks to your illiterate adheers who represent us .with strong federal system I can insure I get my haq back .a reer badiyo as yourself "haarti abgaal " cant insure my banadiri familly a safe passage. I can drive from shibis to kismayo with minimum payable isbaros something your little small subclan can't manage.

Majority mudulood subclans can manage 4 years of failed government but we wont allow your donkey self to lead us for an extra second.
Majority mudulood and abgaal support haalye sanbaloshe ,you can tarnish my subclan and others but cant defeate us . Middle shabelleh unukaleh like our hiraan brothers state it. The few harti abegaals in lower shabelleh and middle shabelleh should move to their capital garowe ๐Ÿ˜€
Sanboloolshe? :mjlol: :drakelaugh: This why cise mudulood are the closest to us and we put them in positions such as mayor in the past and now Kornel Bakaay is head of hiraan sna.

Reer imaam along with reer mahadaay have final say on anything and everything regarding mudulood. Thats how it goes. Dont worry axmed daaci is looking after you.

Last edited:
DNfwarKXcAAVKJ2.jpg
sanbalooshe.png

President of hirshablleh .yall better recognize @Jungle

Jungle

VIP
Also whats going on in cadale is because sharifka gave cabdalle caroones seat to mobleen cismaan and hes made ujeejeen mayor of xamar so i see where you're coming from @Woke1.4rm.Shibis :francis: still this kaftan mudulood wa hal.

Also people let me know which politicians from south somalia can travel for 6 hours by land.

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Sariirta say other wise :mjswag:

Other then the grumpy rare reer mataan ,wacdaan and sheikhael mucalims there isnt any beef amongst the natives .
A wacdan cisman mother made boqortooyada xamar daaye ,you gona have to try something else to break the banadiri brotherly bondage yaa "ibnu mahadaay "
I remember hearing a story that one upon a time on a sunny day in banadir, the two brotherly clans of wacdan and reer mataan had a minor disagreement in what is today known as xaafada warta nabada. Things got violent and a war broke out. Both sides fought heavily but eventually the reer mataan won the brotherly brawl and as a result ousted the wacdaan from the vicinity of banadir into the town of lafoole. The land in which the reer mataan won was then named wardhiigley to signify the blood of their defeated much older brother.

Iโ€™m not trying to break any brotherhood btw, weโ€™re all brothers here just some history that I assumed was the reason I sensed the hate between the two reer banadir communities

Dont worry axmed daaci is looking after you.
:nahgirl:
Abti Ahmed daaci will go straight to prison if shareefka gets elected.

Some wacdan muduloods ask me why I still support the failed confederacy I tell them to be patient and the turmoil will pass soon. but it doesnt ,as long as your abegaal and habar gitr clan are leading us Somalia will fail

I remember hearing a story that one upon a time on a sunny day in banadir, the two brotherly clans of wacdan and reer mataan had a minor disagreement in what is today known as xaafada warta nabada. Things got violent and a war broke out. Both sides fought heavily but eventually the reer mataan won the brotherly brawl and as a result ousted the wacdaan from the vicinity of banadir into the town of lafoole. The land in which the reer mataan won was then named wardhiigley to signify the blood of their defeated much older brother.

Iโ€™m not trying to break any brotherhood btw, weโ€™re all brothers here just some history that I assumed was the reason I sensed the hate between the two reer banadir communities

You hardly miss anything of our history , yes the landheer reer mataan defeated us
But we came back as the war chief of gabroon sultanate. We actually brought relevancy and decency to your hawiye kin befor the Italians took us out .
The land that's occupied by villah Somalia was my suuq , we lost it to hiraab imamate but we gain it back after few years.

My subclan in the early 1800s were prominent in crushing the wild somali reer mataan abgaal rebellion as the top chief of the gabroon sultanate In Shanghani and afgooye on later years .but
Early years the abgaal defeated the wacdan cisman after capturing banadir from ajuraan , waa history eboow and
That's that , the reer baadiyo abgaal and hawiye need to make room for our mataan cabduule and wacdan cisman shacab.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good luck to both candidates, I pray for a historic election and that we all accept the outcome :)