Sheikh Sharif and Xasan Sheikh arrive in Cadale

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Xawaadle always at our functions

Sharifka is hawiyes candidate without a doubt.
Shariif has more funds, respect and pull than Xasaan?? That's hard to believe.

Two previous presidents making a visit to somalias future vacation spot and your worried about two brothers hips touching ? :what1:

When I'm in xamar my cousins somtimes hold my hand as we walk around Wa caadhi . no homo tho .
It's an expression. Not literal.

Jungle

VIP
Why does abgaal have two candidates? Wouldn't it be smarter to put forward just one candidate?
Whatever votes xasan gets later will go to sheikh sharif. Also its not just abgaal with multiple candidates. Alot of clans have several people going for the seat.
Shariif has more funds, respect and pull than Xasaan?? That's hard to believe.

It's an expression. Not literal.
It may be hard to believe for you but thats what it is tbh.

1 has more funds, respect and pull than the other so he tags along.You figure out which 1.
:damn:

A historic visit that will be noted.

If we had a competent government all the presidential aspirants would be at their constituents. Would love to see this moment in ceeldheer then cadale to symbolize muduloodnimo and to also remind walaalkeyna @Kulmiye of his duty in protecting our ancestral lands from foreign khawaraji ideology

Why does abgaal have two candidates? Wouldn't it be smarter to put forward just one candidate?

They have like 12 presidential candidates just like the last 3 (s)elections :pachah1:
When your landheer and have money to blow why not try to become the top dog .

It looks like Shareefka and hsm have this figured out .remember the last (s)elections it was HSM,sh shareef and the cheese final round . The cheese came out as a president because sh shareef gave his votes to the cheese instead of HSM.

Xawaadle always at our functions

Sharifka is hawiyes candidate without a doubt.

The last 4 years of hell is contributed by shareefka gullibility in somalinimo . Would clear alot of things if he came out and apologized for introducing the fitnah cheese to us.

Alot of lower shabbelleh and sws elders were duped into somalinimo when sh shareef was hiking to afgooye to only being assassinated in Farmajos term . The likes of lower shabelleh heavyweights ugaas Shire aun come to mind.

Ugaas 62742_YouTube.jpg

Jungle

VIP
They have like 12 presidential candidates just like the last 3 (s)elections :pachah1:
When your landheer and have money to blow why not try to become the top dog .

It looks like Shareefka and hsm have this figured out .remember the last (s)elections it was HSM,sh shareef and the cheese final round . The cheese came out as a president because sh shareef gave his votes to the cheese instead of HSM.

The last 4 years of hell is contributed by shareefka gullibility in somalinimo . Would clear alot of things if he came out and apologized for introducing the fitnah cheese to us.

Alot of lower shabbelleh and sws elders were duped into somalinimo when sh shareef was hiking to afgooye to only being assassinated in Farmajos term . The likes of lower shabelleh heavyweights ugaas Shire aun come to mind.

View attachment 194368
Apologize for what tho? That he gave his votes to this guy i agree but not for making him pm. Nobody would of thought that farmaajo would turn into this lol. Other darood pms have come and gone

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ofcourse not .is clear HSM messed up things for beesha due to his tanasuuls . He tanasuul in sws , h/s,GM and failed to deliver banadir state. Imo he shouldve build banadir state first then h/s and sws .
H/S is a promising state if it doesnt get controlled by the FGS .
My left ball is bigger than banadir ,how would that be state 😁😁 if that happen then kashmir and makhir should also get thier own state
Somalia_and_Banadir_Districts_(numbered).png

My left ball is bigger than banadir ,how would that be state 😁😁 if that happen then kashmir and makhir should also get thier own stateView attachment 194381
You should play smart Politically and welcome this because giving Hawiyes an 3rd state guarantees Daroods a 3rd state too Sool & Sanaag , the only loser here will be reer ictiraaf as their state gets torn apart into 2 States.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Not trying to be rude but how come one of them looks bantu and the other looks Somali. Is it the subclan difference.
Sheik sharif doesn’t even look Bantu, there’s people in somali politics that look way less somali than him. Hassan sheik is from the same sub subclan as my grandma (wacaysle then cali gaaf) and Sheik sharif is from the same sub subclan as me (harti abgaal then agoonyar). Ali Mahdi AUN was also from this same subclan agoonyar.

Off topic but we’re a sub subclan of abgaal and have 2 presidents, same number as entire clans like marehan and MJ

giphy.gif

Sheik sharif doesn’t even look Bantu, there’s people in somali politics that look way less somali than him. Hassan sheik is from the same sub subclan as my grandma (wacaysle then cali gaaf) and Sheik sharif is from the same sub subclan as me (harti abgaal then agoonyar). Ali Mahdi AUN was also from this same subclan agoonyar.

Off topic but we’re a sub subclan of abgaal and have 2 presidents, same number as entire clans like marehan and MJ

giphy.gif
You’re acc a top waffler. :liberaltears:

My left ball is bigger than banadir ,how would that be state 😁😁 if that happen then kashmir and makhir should also get thier own stateView attachment 194381

Kkkk
You most likely favour your left ball because it has more weight then your right .
Banadir regional state will benefit the few mjs that are living in xamar too . There are alot of mj bussines men from bari and nugaal that are putting in plans to build condos in abdi aziiz district when banadir becomes a state and the scum farmajo
leaves office . Banadir state will insure every citizens get their rights and justice .
What's happening right now in my city is disgusting, they have reer baadiyo hu2us ,jabartis , raxanweyne and 0.5 who bring suitcase to aden Adde airport and only anticipate to sleep in hotels .
These ppl dont care about the safety of banadir citizens .
Banadir state will make sure pity tribal beefs between subclans of jabartis and subclans of hawiye dont reach our beautifull beaches
Example below

Banadir becoming a state means security will solely depend on the natives something a high IQ bunlander will appreciate

giphy.gif
What about Aden Adde isn’t he agoonyar tho. :cosbyhmm:

Jungle

VIP
Ofcourse not .is clear HSM messed up things for beesha due to his tanasuuls . He tanasuul in sws , h/s,GM and failed to deliver banadir state. Imo he shouldve build banadir state first then h/s and sws .
H/S is a promising state if it doesnt get controlled by the FGS .

Apologize for what tho? That he gave his votes to this guy i agree but not for making him pm. Nobody would of thought that farmaajo would turn into this lol. Other darood pms have come and gone

Apologize to For giving our only vote under the sham 4.5 to shareefka who gave the presidency to the cursed cheese .
If you've been in Somalia konfuur youd know the nation of wacdan cismania which includes reer mataan maliinle ,cad cads, geledi and Madows could field more votes then your jabarti allies will give you and our beloved shareefka nightmares come 1m1v.

mrlog

VIP
these 2 need to retire and let others rule.
One of them was Shabaab before he changed shirts and the other was in power when the MoA for the sea was signed.

Trending