Sheeps getting shagged for their wool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shagging means another thing over here OP :icon lol:

I've personally witnessed ppl cowtip for shits and giggles, if it weren't for my superior character I too would have joined them:mjswag:That's honestly the least of it. I don't think attaching your character on what u would've done is an argument.

I think PETA is somewhat crazy and go to extremes sometimes, which undermines their cause, but I don't think they're wrong. Ppl who love meat legitimately go vegetarian when they see the conditions animals even here in the States are subjected to.

Cow tip... Like cow bee rugan??? :faysalwtf:

Don't even remind me, had to full-tank my hooyos car earlier right. So I dipped into one of the stores to see if it was legit, they had signs up
and everything kulaha you can only take a single cauliflower, a bag of broccoli and some next shit. It really and truly is a third world country.

Thats nothing to do with brexit. expected rain in the Mediterranean half failed.

VixR

Veritas
Me too :drakelaugh: I thought this post was gonna be about Welsh people.abusing sheep looool
I looked it up :damn:
That's it, we don't speak the same language! Let's stop pretending we do kkkkk

So if an American would say, "I was shagging the sheep and it ran away", a Brit would be on the phone with animal services :deadosama:

waraabe

Your superior

So if an American would say, "I was shagging the sheep and it ran away", a Brit would be on the phone with animal services :deadosama:
make your own language then :pacspit:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

I must have been lowkey Britified cuz the first thing that came to mind were the Welsh too :meleshame:

is shag really the word for shaving the wool? I thought it was called sheer?

PETA probably makes these videos themselves

Just to gain support and publicity.

What do you guys think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it worth it?

YES

tumblr_o06dg3ySIM1r83d7lo1_540.gif

I'm cryin how do you guys use it then? is it another word for sheer :dead1:

I must have been lowkey Britified cuz the first thing that came to mind were the Welsh too :meleshame:

kkkkk how did you catch on? Usually it's mentioned everytime Wales is brought up. No lie, i was baffled when I first moved here :mjlol: It went like this

2:06

:damn: english ppl waa xasiid

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal I feel like I have to defend my unnamed state at this point. Why r u acting brand new? I know for a fact *place where u are* is a cornfield state with large rural areas and countryside outside the metropolitan bubble you live in.

Implying I venture outside of this blue bubble kkkkkk.

We're totally surrounded by redneck hicks as far as the eye can see.

It's why the pot legalization effort failed so spectacularly.

:meleshame:

I've personally witnessed ppl cowtip for shits and giggles, if it weren't for my superior character I too would have joined them:mjswag:That's honestly the least of it. I don't think attaching your character on what u would've done is an argument.

I think PETA is somewhat crazy and go to extremes sometimes, which undermines their cause, but I don't think they're wrong. Ppl who love meat legitimately go vegetarian when they see the conditions animals even here in the States are subjected to.
I don't even want to visualise where you live. Loool. You are a hick ileen.

VixR

Veritas
Implying I venture outside of this blue bubble kkkkkk.

We're totally surrounded by redneck hicks as far as the eye can see.

It's why the pot legalization effort failed so spectacularly.

:meleshame:
I bet it'd do you some good to venture.

The countryside > the city. It's pretty and calming.

I'm cryin how do you guys use it then? is it another word for sheer :dead1:

kkkkk how did you catch on? Usually it's mentioned everytime Wales is brought up. No lie, i was baffled when I first moved here :mjlol: It went like this

2:06

:damn: english ppl waa xasiid

Shagging something is to get/bring/fetch it, so when the title said "shagging it for wool", I took it as bringing it over it get sheered or chasinf it down..I didn't watch the clip but it indicated the animal was being harassed or pained on it's way to getting de-wooled, and that's how I took it. Animal fucking was the farthest thing from my mind.

They screw sheep in Wales, do they, that's what it's known for? You learn everyday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts