Sheeps getting shagged for their wool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Normal people don't bash sheep when they are shearing them.

In Australia there was a scandal were it was alleged that cattle exported to Indonesia were being treated with cruelty at abbatoirs, these organisations provided videos. Later it was alleged that they had paid the workers to act in that fashion, and recorded them. I wonder if this is the same thing. I have a hard time believing this is real given how the Animal Nazis think.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Normal people don't bash sheep when they are shearing them.

In Australia there was a scandal were it was alleged that cattle exported to Indonesia were being treated with cruelty at abbatoirs, these organisations provided videos. Later it was alleged that they had paid the workers to act in that fashion, and recorded them. I wonder if this is the same thing. I have a hard time believing this is real given how the Animal Nazis think.
Exactly this shit looks unreal to me. Nigga grabbed the sheep in the air and threw it on the ground? Who does that shit?

Galaeri

Exactly this shit looks unreal to me. Nigga grabbed the sheep in the air and threw it on the ground? Who does that shit?

I have seen sheep shearing videos and the animals aren't even fighting. They usually look really calm when they are being sheared lol.

Also one of the sheep that had been sheared, its wool isn't even in one piece lmao.

VixR

Veritas
I can't see the content. I'm sorry, but ffs animal cruelty isnt a conspiracy, esp the shit they do in some Asian countries :what:

Galaeri

I can't see the content. I'm sorry, but ffs animal cruelty isnt a conspiracy, esp the shit they do in some Asian countries :what:

It wouldn't be common place. If I worked at an abbatoir or a sheep shearing place, the last thing I do is flip sheep for giggles. Too exhausting.

VixR

Veritas
It wouldn't be common place. If I worked at an abbatoir or a sheep shearing place, the last thing I do is flip sheep for giggles. Too exhausting.
I've personally witnessed ppl cowtip for shits and giggles, if it weren't for my superior character I too would have joined them:mjswag:That's honestly the least of it. I don't think attaching your character on what u would've done is an argument.

I think PETA is somewhat crazy and go to extremes sometimes, which undermines their cause, but I don't think they're wrong. Ppl who love meat legitimately go vegetarian when they see the conditions animals even here in the States are subjected to.

VixR

Veritas
@Bahal I feel like I have to defend my unnamed state at this point. Why r u acting brand new? I know for a fact *place where u are* is a cornfield state with large rural areas and countryside outside the metropolitan bubble you live in.

VixR

Veritas
You know what I'm talking about, right lol.

These city crawlers thinking they're all that. Btw someone that was very close to me moved from that hole in the wall state ur in, Bahal. That should tell u something, that there was an exodus :mjpls: cowtipping or no. I say way too much on here to add my location to the mix lol.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sxb did you get triggered by the cornfield jab considering the cucumber and turnip rationing going on in brexitland? :chrisfreshhah:
Don't even remind me, had to full-tank my hooyos car earlier right. So I dipped into one of the stores to see if it was legit, they had signs up
and everything kulaha you can only take a single cauliflower, a bag of broccoli and some next shit. It really and truly is a third world country.

Status
Not open for further replies.