Sheeps getting shagged for their wool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't even remind me, had to full-tank my hooyos car earlier right. So I dipped into one of the stores to see if it was legit, they had signs up
and everything kulaha you can only take a single cauliflower, a bag of broccoli and some next shit. It really and truly is a third world country.

I can't even throw Ls at this place anymore

raw

Come to hennyville :tocry:

VixR

Veritas
Skittles? Yes, I have.

:mjkkk:
200w.gif

Man, I went looking the one with the dub. This one is inferior
I clicked so fast, thought you were going to kick me whilst I was down and all nah bruv, cow tipping is:
View attachment 12623
It would always chase us, or we'd leave ppl in the field.
Suburbia has cows? :what:
No, tbh I don't know if I can classify my parents house as suburbia, its too close to ruralia but decently far from the cityscape.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I'm not a hick. I can't wait till Bahal gets back, cuz if I'm a hick he's a hick too.
I thought Columbus was a major city :ftw9nwa:

what's the population of ur town Vix, is it at least 6 figures

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's a caricature. Ironically I thought of Canada as an ice hockey wasteland with wood and lots of lumberjack shirt wearing, beaverhatted, cabin dwellers.
Right? I swear @Lmao told me that they ride polar bears to school.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
That's a caricature. Ironically I thought of Canada as an ice hockey wasteland with wood and lots of lumberjack shirt wearing, beaverhatted, cabin dwellers.
Besides hockey and plaid shirts, those stereotypes have no basis in reality. Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America. Also Basketball was invented by a Canadian.

Don't lie though, did any of your classmates show up to school in overalls with no shirt, and a straw hat?:mjlol:

Right? I swear @Lmao told me that they ride polar bears to school.
It's actually Moose.

VixR

Veritas
Besides hockey and plaid shirts, those stereotypes have no basis in reality. Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America. Also Basketball was invented by a Canadian.

Don't lie though, did any of your classmates show up to school in overalls with no shirt, and a straw hat?:mjlol:

It's actually Moose.
No, I didn't know a Canadian invented basketball lol. In some ways, you can't escape being a typical American bc it isn't malicious, only our inflated sense of worth making us blind to these realities.

Lol you've been reading Huckleberry Finn?:dead:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
No, I didn't know a Canadian invented basketball lol. In some ways, you can't escape being a typical American bc it isn't malicious, only our inflated sense of worth making us blind to these realities.

Lol you've been reading Huckleberry Finn?:dead:
we're like upgraded Americans, we just do everything better. we're like the Blu-ray of North America while yall the VHS :russ:

did u see the way our government handled that terrorist attack in Quebec? that shit was graceful. meanwhile yall have a game show host running ur country :russ:

VixR

Veritas
I can't blame you though, sometimes the stereotypes are true. This was one of the biggest heists recently in Canada.:mjlol:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/2-charged-in-18m-maple-syrup-heist-1.1212517

:deadosama: A maple syrup heist lmao I can't.
we're like upgraded Americans, we just do everything better. we're like the Blu-ray of North America while yall the VHS :russ:

did u see the way our government handled that terrorist attack in Quebec? that shit was graceful. meanwhile yall have a game show host running ur country :russ:
:wow1:I can't argue with any of this

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I've personally witnessed ppl cowtip for shits and giggles, if it weren't for my superior character I too would have joined them:mjswag:That's honestly the least of it. I don't think attaching your character on what u would've done is an argument.

I think PETA is somewhat crazy and go to extremes sometimes, which undermines their cause, but I don't think they're wrong. Ppl who love meat legitimately go vegetarian when they see the conditions animals even here in the States are subjected to.
:childplease:
Pretty sure cowtipping is an urban legend.
The internet has informed me that cows are not easily surprised and would resist being pushed over.
You'd need about 10-14 people pushing at once to tip the cow :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.