we live among savages!!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is huge protests for a guy who burned his pregnant wife alive. Some are offering their sisters as compensation for the burned wife. THEY ARE OFFERING THEIR SISTERS!!

There is huge protests for a guy who burned his pregnant wife alive. Some are offering their sisters as compensation for the burned wife. THEY ARE OFFERING THEIR SISTERS!!

Tribalism,
It is a sick and twisted ideology that must be purged from the country. If any semblance of a civilised society is to be found.

Somalia is a post-Islam country. This culture is Pre-Islamic Arabia. Qabiliste is not Muslim. Ano qabil killings was known as blood-debts in "Jahiliya". It was one of the first crimes that was banned in Islam.

Notice this woman thinks it's normal to be offered like cattle to settle a "blood-debt". Is she sane or brainwashed so much to laugh at her own demise in the most horrific way.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalia is a post-Islam country. This culture is Pre-Islamic Arabia. Qabiliste is not Muslim. Ano qabil killings was known as blood-debts in "Jahiliya". It was one of the first crimes that was banned in Islam.

Notice this woman thinks it's normal to be offered like cattle to settle a "blood-debt". Is she sane or brainwashed so much to laugh at her own demise in the most horrific way.
They are wearing niqab, probably they are xafidu-quran

Why go to that length to defend him. This is sick. There needs to be a Stalinist purge in Somalia.
How would that work? How would you even find Somalis that are against this tribalistic culture? Maybe you’d only hire diaspora Somalis who speak fluent Somali. Otherwise it would be very difficult to have a purge, especially if no one in government is loyal to you or at least too scared to disobey.

Perhaps a military dictatorship is the best way forward?

How would that work? How would you even find Somalis that are against this tribalistic culture? Maybe you’d only hire diaspora Somalis who speak fluent Somali. Otherwise it would be very difficult to have a purge, especially if no one in government is loyal to you or at least too scared to disobey.

I know what I'm saying is not realistic it's just that I'm so tired of how people back home are. The length they'll go to defend someone from their clan is insane.

No a military dictatorship wouldn't be a solution the only thing that can save somalis is education that's the only hope for Somalia

Military dictatorship is useless and people will not gain anything from it, and it is what cost us previously. You should also look at Egypt now. We need a dictator like the Gulf countries / or any person, who are economically smart and can manage the country and raise the income level of the citizen.

The audacity to say this with full niqab proudly and for the sake of their tribe.

Some people have the outward appearance of being a muslim but the inward is wretched

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

And the same breath they are saying they expect Islam ruling or there will a Habag Gidir war. Pathetic.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The audacity to say this with full niqab proudly and for the sake of their tribe.

Some people have the outward appearance of being a muslim but the inward is wretched
You are right, this one is claiming they are Culumu while declaring a jaahilinimo qabyaalad ethnic cleansing

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

It’s one particular clan start with H and end with R. You know yourself you savage ass niggas

Military dictatorship is useless and people will not gain anything from it, and it is what cost us previously. You should also look at Egypt now. We need a dictator like the Gulf countries / or any person, who are economically smart and can manage the country and raise the income level of the citizen.
Then what will you do about the fools that keep you down? The gulf countries do the same, do they not? They control everything.

I know what I'm saying is not realistic it's just that I'm so tired of how people back home are. The length they'll go to defend someone from their clan is insane.

No a military dictatorship wouldn't be a solution the only thing that can save somalis is education that's the only hope for Somalia
I’m not saying the military dictatorship won’t have education. Look at Iran, it’s one of the strictest & most authoritarian states in the world, yet the majority of Iranians are highly educated. Dictatorship can work.

Jungle

VIP

After much consideration the beloved Dr. Xabeeb has decided to open his second mental health facility within Somalia in Cadaado. This is much needed.

Where is the family of the deceased? Did she not have brothers?! I said wallahi I'd pop out well after Isha n get to head tapping. I'm hearing none of this nacnac. :mjpls: