She left her Somali fiance for a cadaan…

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I know you were foaming while writing this,always cherry picking convos to squeeze your blm nonsense in.We are Muslims this doesn’t align with our culture at all
Who Is This Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You’re accurate in your assessment, I just can’t help but blame the Somali guy for all of this.

Instead of coming clean with his intentions before investing a cent in this women, he chose to buy her affection and play her friend.

with deeds, services and hard currency, in the hopes she might realize, what a wonderful guy he is and fall in love with him. So he can get what you once called the buskud lol.

what in the Bollywood bs is that.
It is one thing to do something nice for a fellow Somali trying to settle abroad. It's hospitable. Though it's another thing altogether to ingratiate yourself through gifts to win favour and hopefully affection. It's too indirect and some women especially the deeply self-interested kind will see that as a weakness and exploit you while entertaining others as prospects. Decisiveness through clear intentions would have been better at least in this case.

Vast majority of black guys settle down too. I believe that stereotype of black guys leaving is over exaggerated and pushed by racists. When I lived in Sweden it was common to see white kids whose parents are separated than any Immigrant family, don’t know about other white countries though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My knowledge of cadaan men is that they’re more loyal to you. I know this black woman who’s married to this cadaan guy… she has him under her control completely. I’ve seen this repeat many times over. They’re quick to lead a woman lead a relationship.

They are more inclined to marry and settle down than black men. You do have to vet them the same way though, players will be players.
Well of course compared to a Madow guy they are more marriage minded but never compared to Somali guy

since when should a woman's money be spent on the husband/family? A woman giving her husband money is considered zakat islam. They do it if they want to, and if they don't want to do it, they don't have to.
Also the husband money is not the wife money

I knew tekniko was telling us a half cooked story. This makes more sense.
Lol I actually watched the video twice and never got what was going on. It was like someone telling a story and you get only the middle part no start or end and then tried to piece together from the comments

that isn’t abusive then, sometimes women even consider answering her texts a few hours late as “abusive”
Gaalo women in particular are out of their minds when it comes to the faux "abuse" and "controlling" bullshit. A cadaan mate of mine constantly gets brow-beaten for not letting his girlfriend go on nightouts with her cokehead single sharmuta friends. She tried to involve us in their little domestic once and all the ethnic guys/non-cadaan guys collectively laughted her out of the room wallahi. "What's wrong with wearing this top without a bra on?" kulaha:heh: :heh:

Yaraye

VIP
that isn’t abusive then, sometimes women even consider answering her texts a few hours late as “abusive”
People have this problem with me. I got a phone at a later age. I text hours later or sometimes I text back few days later

I have no idea who she is I think She has depression lol I use to confuse my depression for love by ruminating about ex’s all of them. It’s sad that’s not love. Men never leave women they love he didn’t love her. I feel bad for her. I feel for her.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Basra why do the leftovers of ajnabi men come crawling to their community when theyve been discarded.

Wallahi its tragic no Somali man wants that shieet
How disgusting.

I return to somali spot for one day and I am bombarded with posts of incel guys and women.

Sometimes I honestly start to think I am nuts because I can't even begin to understand the behavior of people on social media.

What kind of retard would think this was a good idea?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Lol I actually watched the video twice and never got what was going on. It was like someone telling a story and you get only the middle part no start or end and then tried to piece together from the comments
thats because only a retard could do what she did lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts