She left her Somali fiance for a cadaan…

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

After sponsering her journey too Europe and doing everything for her she left the poor Faarax for a white man.

Now he blocked her and cut her off and the white man left her. She is begging for him to take him back on TikTok live.

I never understood why some women are so evil to great men:meleshame: :meleshame:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The most annoying part is when she said-- i had children with the White guy- i want him - ie- Somali cuck--- share my happiness with me---i have children.

I mean- talk about narcissism

1674054615386.png

TekNiKo

VIP
The most annoying part is when she said-- i had children with the White guy- i want him - ie- Somali cuck--- share my happiness with me---i have children.

I mean- talk about narcissism
Basra why do the leftovers of ajnabi men come crawling to their community when theyve been discarded.

Wallahi its tragic no Somali man wants that shieet

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra why do the leftovers of ajnabi men come crawling to their community when theyve been discarded.

Wallahi its tragic no Somali man wants that shieet

Home is sweet home huuno. It all comes down to her mother. Hooyo wants her daughter bringing a Somali man home, preferably a comfortable qabil close home- but if qabil is impossible dream--- then Hawiya will do.

What a retard Wallahi you can't help niggas like him they were born to be crash dummies he should of known the game. You never bring them to the west:drakelaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope she doesn't post a picture of him because that would be the ultimate K.O You'll always be known as the guy who got cucked.

if she posts his photo this is how he will first react

1674055293770.png

TekNiKo

VIP
Home is sweet home huuno. It all comes down to her mother. Hooyo wants her daughter bringing a Somali man home, preferably a comfortable qabil close home- but if qabil is impossible dream--- then Hawiya will do.
Hooyos are so forgiving and will always want best for her daughters ,men, not so much. Maybe she can find a Faarax in Nairobi who is passport hungry but even he will eventually leave

TekNiKo

VIP
She is publicly crying for the poor Somali cuck huuno-- do need her to announce it?
Exactly, forgive the zoomers they are a bit autistic Basra a public outcry is a sign shes reaching out :pachah1:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
She could’ve just married a Somali man with kids and kept it moving.

Or any other ajnabi.

No need to embarrass yourself on TikTok.

After sponsering her journey too Europe and doing everything for her she left the poor Faarax for a white man.

Now he blocked her and cut her off and the white man left her. She is begging for him to take him back on TikTok live.

I never understood why some women are so evil to great men:meleshame: :meleshame:

she’s a beautiful woman… she could easily find another man.

But if the story is true and she left that man for another then thats her fault. Some people only love you when you’re not there…

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I mean, she knew. Cadaan men hit it and quit it when it comes to black women. Like majority of them wouldn't bring a black woman home.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
she’s a beautiful woman… she could easily find another man.

But if the story is true and she left that man for another then thats her fault. Some people only love you when you’re not there…
I agree, she is beautiful but.....
I mean, she knew. Cadaan men hit it and quit it when it comes to black women. Like majority of them wouldn't bring a black woman home.

My knowledge of cadaan men is that they’re more loyal to you. I know this black woman who’s married to this cadaan guy… she has him under her control completely. I’ve seen this repeat many times over. They’re quick to lead a woman lead a relationship.

They are more inclined to marry and settle down than black men. You do have to vet them the same way though, players will be players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending