Shaytaan youtubers who build muslim audiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking about you. This is new to you, isn’t it? Weren’t you the one who dumped your girlfriend for Islam? You’ve already made drastic sacrifices for it. For me, I kept fueling it, until I had nothing to give.

It really is something that you just give,give, and give some more to and during my lowest point I never got anything back from it.

It made re-adjust my entire thinking of the meaning of life and what is important to me.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It really is something that you just give,give, and give some more to and during my lowest point I never got anything back from it.

It made re-adjust my entire thinking of the meaning of life and what is important to me.
See your intention from the start was wrong you just did what you had to receive.

VixR

Veritas
I don't understand. according to you does that make me a worse person?
It makes you blind, from my perspective.

Cutting ties with people whom you presumably care about and care about you the most just for the sake of the religion alone is a road I wouldn’t have gone down had I known better.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It makes you blind, from my perspective.

Cutting ties with people whom you presumably care about and care about you the most just for the sake of the religion alone is a road I wouldn’t have gone down had I known better.
I don't cut ties with people I know for religion sake. Stopping a relationship though is something different. Do you understand what I mean?

VixR

Veritas

I realized I wasn’t gaining anything from it despite all the sacrifices, it wasn’t making me a better person, I didn’t like how I was presenting, and most of all I had no reason to think it was real.

At most, I think for a lot of people it provides the positives of a sense of purpose or community, but I wasn’t lacking that. I was searching for something bigger, God right. Ironically, it was in the process of that seach that I lost what I once had, and gained nothing to show for it, and when I did share my real doubts, it was unspeakable and these new people had conditions my previous friends never had.

I realized I wasn’t gaining anything from it despite all the sacrifices, it wasn’t making me a better person, I didn’t like how I was presenting, and most of all I had no reason to think it was real.

At most, I think for a lot of people it provides the positives of a sense of purpose or community, but I wasn’t lacking that. I was searching for something bigger, God right. Ironically, it was in the process of that seach that I lost what I once had, and gained nothing to show for it, and when I did share my real doubts, it was unspeakable and these new people had conditions my previous friends never had.

I think you are courageous and brave. It takes intelligence and courage to say " I reject the beliefs and traditions of my people, because there is no evidence for it and it doesn't make sense anymore". It is easy and intelectually lazy, to just sit back and let others dictate to you and just follow traditions.

Personally for me, when life was easy I was on auto-pilot mode and I didn't really have to think about Islam, I just followed the consensus.

When I encountered real difficulties, I turned even more the old ways of praying/dua etc. I really persisted with this for ages, until I realised I wasn't getting anything back from it, not even mental/emotional support. I remember during those times I asked a friend "what is the point of this life?". She replied with " what do you mean, its to worship Allah". That answer just was not statisfactory for me anymore and it did not provide any comfort at all.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop blaming Islam for your shortcomings...

Sid is a cuck who plays the mommy role while his dirty Egyptian wife (she said she hates taking showers and uses only deodrant).

He’s also a Paki, they should be the last ones you should think they’re on their deen!

CaliTedesse

VIP

Sid is a cuck who plays the mommy role while his dirty Egyptian wife (she said she hates taking showers and uses only deodrant).

He’s also a Paki, they should be the last ones you should think they’re on their deen!
Say wallahi she said that LOL what a dirty female

VixR

Veritas

What a fucked thing to say...
I think you are courageous and brave. It takes intelligence and courage to say " I reject the beliefs and traditions of my people, because there is no evidence for it and it doesn't make sense anymore". It is easy and intelectually lazy, to just sit back and let others dictate to you and just follow traditions.

Personally for me, when life was easy I was on auto-pilot mode and I didn't really have to think about Islam, I just followed the consensus.

When I encountered real difficulties, I turned even more the old ways of praying/dua etc. I really persisted with this for ages, until I realised I wasn't getting anything back from it, not even mental/emotional support. I remember during those times I asked a friend "what is the point of this life?". She replied with " what do you mean, its to worship Allah". That answer just was not statisfactory for me anymore and it did not provide any comfort at all.
Why do you think it seems to provide others mental/emotional support, or does it even. Do they have to believe that it does somehow, or do they just not examine it?

The answer is especially unsatisfying when you take into account the many different religions and creeds, and how the “god” never bothered to be clear. It’s a manmade system centered around the arrogance of being special enough to warrant a God that cared about their every thought and move, and an afterlife that centered around the wish to be immortal.

Why do you think it seems to provide others mental/emotional support, or does it even. Do they have to believe that it does somehow, or do they just not examine it?

The answer is especially unsatisfying when you take into account the many different religions and creeds, and how the “god” never bothered to be clear. It’s a manmade system centered around the arrogance of being special enough to warrant a God that cared about their every thought and move, and an afterlife that centered around the wish to be immortal.

It is a good question and one I have no real answer for. Everyone is different, for some following religious rules and being stricter in their deen, brings them comfort. For me I was always strict on my deen, but when life got tough and I needed relief, just following a bunch of rules, gave me no solace or support, it did not make me feel hopeful, in fact it made me feel hopeless.

I definitely think human's worship of god is self-serving and egotistical. Especially in organised religion, where you see the hypocrisy of males.

A perfect example of this is the thread on here about men marrying older women. Someone made a comment about him marrying a second wife once his wife got to about 40 years old. I replied I would get a toy boy if my husband ever did that to me.

All the boys were up in arms about how my actions would be haram and would require for me to stoned to death, but the husband's actions were perfectly normal and in fact he would get Allah's blessing.

Just in that exhange alone, you can see the bullshit of organised religions and how much of it caters to the whims and desires of men and men in power especially.

Organised religion has hijacked true spirituality and turned something that was innocent and beautiful into something ugly.

Gibiin-Udug

What fucked up thing did I say?

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I think I understand your sentiments @VixR. When I was younger I thought everything was black and white. If something is haram you'll get punished and die in hellfire was something that was commonly tought. It's fear mongering and it leaves people scared of the religion rather than embracing it. I think that's a problem with some Somalis too. They base Islam off of fear rather than connecting to Allah. Do this or don't do this or else you'll go to hell. I'm not suprised with the amount of Somali atheists tbh.

Gibiin-Udug

I think I understand your sentiments @VixR. When I was younger I thought everything was black and white. If something is haram you'll get punished and die in hellfire was something that was commonly tought. It's fear mongering and it leaves people scared of the religion rather than embracing it. I think that's a problem with some Somalis too. They base Islam off of fear rather than connecting to Allah. Do this or don't do this or else you'll go to hell. I'm not suprised with the amount of Somali atheists tbh.

Somalis take everything to extreme. That’s why I don’t seek religion knowledge from them.

No offense but I won’t take deen advice from Abdirashid when his wife claims his kids are bastards in order to get government cheese. Or they mostly lie about their income..

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Somalis take everything to extreme. That’s why I don’t seek religion knowledge from them.

No offense but I won’t take deen advice from Abdirashid when his wife claims his kids are bastards in order to get government cheese. Or they mostly lie about their income..
Exactly. But then they turn it around and accuse you of having no deen if you don't wear the hijab or don't pray 5 times a day. Personally I think if you have good morals and live your life like an honest person then you're already 90% there. Allah is loving and merciful.

It is a good question and one I have no real answer for. Everyone is different, for some following religious rules and being stricter in their deen, brings them comfort. For me I was always strict on my deen, but when life got tough and I needed relief, just following a bunch of rules, gave me no solace or support, it did not make me feel hopeful, in fact it made me feel hopeless.

I definitely think human's worship of god is self-serving and egotistical. Especially in organised religion, where you see the hypocrisy of males.

A perfect example of this is the thread on here about men marrying older women. Someone made a comment about him marrying a second wife once his wife got to about 40 years old. I replied I would get a toy boy if my husband ever did that to me.

All the boys were up in arms about how my actions would be haram and would require for me to stoned to death, but the husband's actions were perfectly normal and in fact he would get Allah's blessing.

Just in that exhange alone, you can see the bullshit of organised religions and how much of it caters to the whims and desires of men and men in power especially.

Organised religion has hijacked true spirituality and turned something that was innocent and beautiful into something ugly.
Societies with a tighter reign on men and women force monogamy and thus lead to a growing system.Why do you think the west has lower birth rates than Islamic countries?

The problem with many people is that they cannot see the reasons behind what God does.You and @VixR feel as if Islam is misogynistic due to it limiting women’s marriage.This is extremely individualistic and egotistic , Islam is collective.It is a brotherhood/sisterhood in which you are part of .As for limiting women’s marriage It is simply women’s nature for her to be attracted only to the best men and thus this would cause her to leave her man constantly.

A prime example is the west,where there is what you would say is “progressive” but has caused a weird dying society.Men love to sleep with a lot of women and women love to sleep with the best man.The latter leads her to be chasing while she is young and eventually be in a single mother situation.

Men don’t divorce as often as you think and Infact they are unconditional in their love.Once you stay with someone for 20 years a man will be hard pressed to leave.That is why divorce isn’t commonly initiated by men.

Polygamy is not common in Islam as you need to be extremely wealthy and the constant war means the ratios are often skewed.

So to sum up , everything you hate about Islam is due to your coloured lense.I know that because I was like that for a time.

This ayat always hit me hard and slapped me into the truth.

“And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.”(AI-Baqarah, 2:216)

Collects welfare from each of his 4 unmarried “wives

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending