Shaytaan youtubers who build muslim audiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
And then reveal their true colours like for example AdamSaleh, FouseyTube

and now those maggots Sid and Dina Tokio I always knew these were fake ass Muslims.

People with morals simply aren’t in the this type of business the entertainment business is very shady. It’s all a game the ones who win are the ones who know how to play the game.

CaliTedesse

VIP
People with morals simply aren’t in the this type of business. It’s all a game the ones who win are the ones who know how to play the game.
Agree that's what I always thought and they proved me right those filthy mıdgos while I never even checked one of their videos completely. May Allah swt guide these lost souls. Amiin

VixR

Veritas
Did Sid and Dina and Fousey leave Islam?

I agree with the generalization in the beginning. People who are “on their deen” are typically better people when they loosen their religiousity or leave it. It’s true for me too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8017.jpg
1269.jpg
7672.jpg

Did Sid and Dina and Fousey leave Islam?

I agree with the generalization in the beginning. People who are “on their deen” are typically better people when they loosen their religiousity or leave it. It’s true for me too.

I agree also, when I was "strict" on Islam I was judgemental, and quite infantile in my thinking. I thought life had a set of rules made by Islam for us to follow.

Alhamdulilah, now that I more liberal and think for myself and use my own interpretations, I feel more true to myself and I feel that I have better moral compass.

VixR

Veritas
I agree also, when I was "strict" on Islam I was judgemental, and quite infantile in my thinking. I thought life had a set of rules made by Islam for us to follow.

Alhamdulilah, now that I more liberal and think for myself and use my own interpretations, I feel more true to myself and I feel that I have better moral compass.
It was interesting for me because I was pretty open minded beforehand, and then I attempted to become very religious and got pulled into it pretty strongly until I didn’t really recognize myself.

I was just like you described: very judgemental. I feel like I still have some of that. Everything was black and white, I lost my compassion and nuance, and it was like I was following a script. I’m not saying there aren’t genuinely nice Muslims, but I feel like it was this weird phenomenon of being a much less connected and nice a person the more I involved I became.

CaliTedesse

VIP

You didn't know true Islam or properly understand Islam then.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It was interesting for me because I was pretty open minded beforehand, and then I attempted to become very religious and got pulled into it pretty strongly until I didn’t really recognize myself.

I was just like you described: very judgemental. I feel like I still have some of that. Everything was black and white, I lost my compassion and nuance, and it was like I was following a script. I’m not saying there aren’t genuinely nice Muslims, but I feel like it was this weird phenomenon of being a much less connected and nice a person the more I involved I became.
You probably had no self control then. I still can't comprehend how you people can become so judgemental.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You people are to be blamed for your thinking. No where does it say be judgemental in fact that is discouraged in Islam. Islam is all about compassion and not to talk bad about a fellow human, rather to make dua for them.

CaliTedesse

VIP

There wouldn't be a moral compass without religion. So that is bogus.

You have described it perfectly. Back in those days, there were no grey areas for me, I could never understand how people made certain mistakes. I was harsh in my judgement of others, because I was taught that Islam is a set of rules and breaking them will lead a person to hell.

As I got older, I guess 'life' happened to me, and I understand better now the human nature and why people make certain decisions; I don't see them as mistakes anymore, life is full of grey areas. I see that now.

I think it's something that comes with wisdom and maturity. Its easy to shout about halal/haram when someone has never left their mum's house and has never really lived life.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You have described it perfectly. Back in those days, there were no grey areas for me, I could never understand hos people made certain mistakes. I was harsh in my judgement of others, because I was taught that Islam is a set of rules and breaking them will lead a person to hell.

As I got older, I guess 'life' happened to me, and I understand better now the human nature and why people make certain decisions; I don't see them as mistakes anymore, life is full of grey areas. I see that now.

I think it's something that comes with wisdom and maturity. Its easy to shout about halal/haram when someone has never left their mum's house and has never really lived life.
If you were harsh in your judgement then you are to be blamed. It is your flawed comprehension that caused you to judge others. Don't blame that on Islam. You obviously are in your late teens. I have a feeling your brain is underdeveloped you haven't fully developed the ability to be a responsible person.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I’m talking about you. This is new to you, isn’t it? Weren’t you the one who dumped your girlfriend for Islam? You’ve already made drastic sacrifices for it. For me, I kept fueling it, until I had nothing to give.
I don't understand. according to you does that make me a worse person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts