Sharma Boy Song For President Deni Rocks Villa Puntland

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Horta, what is this interrogation walaal. I told you my sub, leave it there walaal.

:bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Send him private message detailing ur sub subclan and ur abti

Me for example am osman Mohamud subclan muse suldan subclan subclan fahiye Mohamud ,reer Ali dheere
Ali fahiye Mohamud farah muse Ali Omar mohamed Yusuf Osman Mohamud saleeban

Reer abti ogadeen Mohamed zubeer reer abdille ugaas gulled
rejoice.png

Bananka iskeen saxib thiers is nothing to hide

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Send him private message detailing ur sub subclan and ur abti

Me for example am osman Mohamud subclan muse suldan subclan subclan fahiye Mohamud ,reer Ali dheere
Ali fahiye Mohamud farah muse Ali Omar mohamed Yusuf Osman Mohamud saleeban

Reer abti ogadeen Mohamed zubeer reer abdille ugaas gulled View attachment 195884

Bananka iskeen saxib thiers is nothing to hide

I already told him my sub. That should be enough.

I can't say my reer abti man. If I did, it will only take a phone call to find out my identity, which I would like to keep private online.

:samwelcome:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Periplus if u don't know fahiye Mohamud u will knoe this 2 face
Jibril sajin is my adeer his osman ali fahiye
Jama Ali jama my awoowe is Sharmarke fahiye and am jenicade ali fahiye Mohamud
Both 2 men were hard-core SSDF
maxresdefault (1).jpg

download (2).jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
One of these guys became a high-ranking official for Barre after SSDF if I remember correctly.

The names sound familiar, I could be wrong tho.

:hmm:
One got injured well fighting Afweyne regime coneel jibril sajin and was takin to Europe and never come back until 2019 Puntland election us candidate
Conel Jama Ali jama was in prison after the fail coup he came out of the prison late 80s and straight jion ssdf his the founding father of Puntland here jama Ali jama interview

I wonder what Nuur Caraale would say about "Waa Deni" in his small brain His Excellency the President of Puntland has paid Sharma boy.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP

I wonder what Nuur Caraale would say about "Waa Deni" in his small brain His Excellency the President of Puntland has paid Sharma boy.
The only reason why he got mad is because the 3 men sharma boy mentioned had beef with that alcoholic Somali cop in Nairobi, and he's offended because of qabiil, whoever this man is just destroyed whatever name he had, we didn't even know him until this reaction.

Who or what is Nur Carale horta.

Deni is Sharma's uncle and his President, these people need to learn their place and stay out of MJ business.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Madaxweynaheena Waa Deni!

Guul Puntland

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They're unwilling to say that because admitting that means they put qabyalaad above the lives of their fellow Puntites.

Instead the likes of this guy will deny deny deny.
Yeah I wouldn't bother with some of these people. Qabil is another level of retardation.

Trending

Latest posts