Sharma Boy Song For President Deni Rocks Villa Puntland

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bring proof anybody can spread fake news.....

Waryah, even his wikipedia page says he did it.

Go ask anyone that was in Kacaanka. Barre sent his Puntite lackey to kill Puntites.

Even if I brought you a taped confession of Morgan saying he did it, you would say "bring proof".

reer

VIP
Waryah, even his wikipedia page says he did it.

Go ask anyone that was in Kacaanka. Barre sent his Puntite lackey to kill Puntites.

Even if I brought you a taped confession of Morgan saying he did it, you would say "bring proof".
he probably redeemed himself infront of his clan in 1997 when he represented his in clan in kismayo.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
he probably redeemed himself infront of his clan in 1997 when he represented his in clan in kismayo.

They're unwilling to say that because admitting that means they put qabyalaad above the lives of their fellow Puntites.

Instead the likes of this guy will deny deny deny.

reer

VIP
They're unwilling to say that because admitting that means they put qabyalaad above the lives of their fellow Puntites.

Instead the likes of this guy will deny deny deny.
to be fair morgan was defacto head of darod in the early stages of the civil war.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Periplus go home u don't know nothing I say bring me proof and your source is wikipedia
ohno.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
to be fair morgan was defacto head of darod in the early stages of the civil war.

Not denying that. But how dare these people today talk about any other war atrocities while parade morgan all the time.

:ayaanswag:

Trending