Sharma Boy Song For President Deni Rocks Villa Puntland

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Abdullahi yusuf aun killed my closes family 2002.... do u see me call him a murder like I sayed one man hero is another man villain..... do u have proof Morgan killed his own people? Morgan wa mujahid dalka iyo dadka u so halgamey...

What was Morgan doing in the year 1982. The people in Bursalaax, Rigomane, Gambareey towns as well as Goldogob district can happily show you.

My position is that anyone that committed atrocities in the Kacaan era and the civil war should face a tribunal.

Their victims need jsutic

Don't Tell Me You People Praise The Mad Wadaad Aswell

giphy.gif

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What was Morgan doing in the year 1982. The people in Bursalaax, Rigomane, Gambareey towns as well as Goldogob district can happily show you.

My position is that anyone that committed atrocities in the Kacaan era and the civil war should face a tribunal.

Their victims need jsutic
If that is the case then every one should be hold accountable..... Morgan in 1982 was not even high ranking general and thiers is no proof he commit attoricity at those people u mention.... reer mudug love Morgan stop lieng about the great general
Here he is with halima sofi reer khalaf from mudug 1992

I always hated how MJs don't hold grudges but then I am reminded of how Allah has always protected us, when Afwayne was harassing MJs, many moved to Zambia and became very wealthy.
No matter what our enemies do and plan, we always rise to the top. Kacaanists today are a reflection of their crimes, they are constantly fighting each other and cannot survive without begging for help at any turn.

Trust me, stealing and committing crimes always comes back to haunt you.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If that is the case then every one should be hold accountable..... Morgan in 1982 was not even high ranking general and thiers is no proof he commit attoricity at those people u mention.... reer mudug love Morgan stop lieng about the great general
Here is with halima sofi reer khalaf from mudug 1992
@Periplus naya isku xishow stop making fake news and stop lieng about the great general View attachment 195847

He was literally the man in charge against SSDF in 1982. You can google this.

Waryah don't argue with people who the kacaan well.

I know all about Morgan's shady behaviour against his own Puntites in the 1980's.

:mjlol:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
He was literally the man in charge against SSDF in 1982. You can google this.

Waryah don't argue with people who the kacaan well.

I know all about Morgan's shady behaviour against his own Puntites in the 1980's.

Bring me proof or didn't happen

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bring me proof or didn't happen

You have google, right?

Literally the opening paragraph of his wikipedia page says this.

Morgan then went on to become commander of the Red Berets, responsible for the suppression of the revolt of the Somali Salvation Democratic Front (SSDF) in 1982.

Ask anyone from this era and they will either tell you the truth or ignore the topic.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They're holding a second Xaflad right now!!!!! Faxiya fiska and all of them will perform again since there were technical difficulties last night towards the end.

I'm too comfortable and lazy to get dressed up but will watch it live
20210113_083937.jpg

My poor dad who hates parties will have to go without us kids lol

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You have google, right?

Literally the opening paragraph of his wikipedia page says this.

Ask anyone from this era and they will either tell you the truth or ignore the topic.

Why do I have to Google you are the one lieng about the great general..... if Morgan commit what you saying u think he will be peace in Puntland.... thiers something call ano qabil in Puntland the people u saying he killed would have revenge for thier people

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why do I have to Google you are the one lieng about the great general..... if Morgan commit what you saying u think he will be peace in Puntland.... thiers something call ano qabil in Puntland the people u saying he killed would have revenge for thier people

No, because there are people like you who don't care about some burned tuulos and harrassed citizens in the 1980's.

Most people in Somalia cannot remember that far back and those who do have put it aside for qabyalaad purposes.

His landhere majerteen abdirahim Ibrahim from qardho he is us puntlander us anyone...
The were alot of Puntland official who were kacanist for example khalif cisse mudane aun and faroole work for the kacanka.... to me Morgan is halyey halyey dhale.... madaxweyne dani should select him for aqalka sare representing his hometown qardho and his beeshisa abdirahim Ibrahim
I got nothing against the old man, if he's given a position it has to be where his talent is needed like in the ministry of defense and not aqalka sare

Libaax-Joore

VIP
No, because there are people like you who don't care about some burned tuulos and harrassed citizens in the 1980's.

Most people in Somalia cannot remember that far back and those who do have put it aside for qabyalaad purposes.
Bring proof anybody can spread fake news.....

Trending