Share some ayahs from the Quran here

Woe to those who give less [than due],
Who, when they take a measure from people, take in full.
But if they give by measure or by weight to them, they cause loss.
Do they not think that they will be resurrected
For a tremendous Day -
The Day when mankind will stand before the Lord of the worlds?
No! Indeed, the record of the wicked is in sijjeen.
And what can make you know what is sijjeen?
It is [their destination1 recorded in] a register inscribed.
Woe, that Day, to the deniers,
Who deny the Day of Recompense.
And none deny it except every sinful transgressor.
When Our verses are recited to him, he says, "Legends of the former peoples."
No! Rather, the stain has covered their hearts of that which they were earning.
No! Indeed, from their Lord, that Day, they will be partitioned.
Then indeed, they will [enter and] burn in Hellfire.
Then it will be said [to them], "This is what you used to deny."
No! Indeed, the record of the righteous is in ʿilliyyūn.
And what can make you know what is ʿilliyyūn?
It is [their destination1 recorded in] a register inscribed
Which is witnessed by those brought near [to Allah].
Indeed, the righteous will be in pleasure
On adorned couches, observing.
You will recognize in their faces the radiance of pleasure.
They will be given to drink [pure] wine [which was] sealed.
The last of it is musk. So for this let the competitors compete.
And its mixture is of Tasneem,
A spring from which those near [to Allah] drink.
Indeed, those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.
And when they passed by them, they would exchange derisive glances.
And when they returned to their people, they would return jesting.
And when they saw them, they would say, "Indeed, those are truly lost."
But they had not been sent as guardians over them.
So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers,
On adorned couches, observing.
Have the disbelievers [not] been rewarded [this Day] for what they used to do?

Surah Al-Mutaffifin

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

Al Baqarah - 186

Did We fail in the first creation? But they are in confusion over a new creation.
And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein.
When the two receivers [i.e., recording angels] receive,1 seated on the right and on the left.
He [i.e., man] utters no word except that with him is an observer prepared [to record].
And the intoxication of death will bring the truth; that is what you were trying to avoid.

Surah Qaf 15-19

And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."

Surah Ta Ha - 124

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah Az Zumar - 53

And We have revealed to you, [O Muḥammad], the Book [i.e., the Qur’ān] in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

Surah Al Maidah - 48

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."
Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.

Al Baqarah 155-157

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name [i.e., mention] of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Surah Al Hujurat - 11

So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers.
If a wound should touch you - there has already touched the [opposing] people a wound similar to it. And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allah may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs - and Allah does not like the wrongdoers -

Surah Ali Imran 139 - 140

This [Qur’ān] is enlightenment for mankind and guidance and mercy for a people who are certain [in faith].
Or do those who commit evils think We will make them like those who have believed and done righteous deeds - [make them] equal in their life and their death?1 Evil is that which they judge [i.e., assume].
And Allah created the heavens and earth in truth and so that every soul may be recompensed for what it has earned, and they will not be wronged.
Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah? Then will you not be reminded?
And they say, "There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time." And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.

Surah Al Jathiya 20-24

I swear by the Day of Resurrection
And I swear by the reproaching soul [to the certainty of resurrection].
Does man think that We will not assemble his bones?
Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips.
But man desires to continue in sin.

Surah Al Qiyamah 1-5

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

Surah Ali Imran - 185

Indeed, those who believe and do good—they are the best of ˹all˺ beings.
Their reward with their Lord will be Gardens of Eternity, under which rivers flow, to stay there for ever and ever. Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. This is ˹only˺ for those in awe of their Lord.

Surah Al Bayyinah, Verse 7-8

Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance.
And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity.
And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind.

Surah Al Furqan 70-74

So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.
O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.

Al Baqarah 152-153

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.'"

Surah Ibrahim 7

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.
It is Allah who made for you the night that you may rest therein and the day giving sight. Indeed, Allah is the possessor of bounty for the people, but most of them are not grateful.
That is Allah, your Lord, Creator of all things; there is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded?

Surah Ghafir - 60-62

He knows what is within the heavens and earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare. And Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.

Surah At-Taghabun 4

Trending

Latest posts