Shamso Qalanjo becomes Gaal

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Eh better to be ahlul kitab than some ghetto hoodrat most gaal somalis are

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is the second video she's made on how *false* Islam is......looking through her channel, she's with this latino guy, lives in an area with I presume has hardly any Muslims, so her real life Muslim/Islam interaction is zero......yet with this, she's still obsessed with Islam and the need to show its supposed *falsehood*. But then again, her videos average about a 1k views, while this video has 3k views and her first Islam video has almost half a million views.....so maybe she's doing this for clout. Typical Western Somali, doing anything for clout.

Next she'll be making a video about how Muslims want to kill her. Truly a weirdo. Just go live your life, macaanay.

Last edited:
it always goes like this

Stage 1: Ditches the hijab
Stage 2: Heavy into BLM/Liberal shenanigans
Stage 3: Gets Caadan BF
Stage 4: Becomes Gaal
Stage 5: Attacks islam

Rarely do they get to stage 4/5, but this xaliimo has

Tell her to explain the trinity, and she's stuttering and will be all over the place.
Lol their bible is full of contradiction sxb the mental gymnastics they make is funny though. Even their book say that Jesus prostrated himself and prayed to God, and he also say that only the father God is good. Their book says further that God is eternal and unchangeable and then goes and splits himself in 3😅 there's even more things that doesn't make sense in the bible.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I feel sorry for her parents, but as Allah says in the Quran, that even our kids will be a test for us. I don't actually mind this at all as the hypocrites among us leave the community 🙏🏾

To be honest, this is the result of being born and growing up in the West. Of course you will then get murtads and all sorts of people living an *alternative* lifestyle. Should be no surprise really.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
This is the second video she's made on how *false* Islam is......looking through her channel, she's with this latino guy, lives in an area with I presume has hardly any Muslims, so her real life Muslim/Islam interaction is zero......yet with this, she's still obsessed with Islam and the need to show its supposed *falsehood*. But then again, her videos average about a 1k views, while this video has 3k views and her first Islam video has almost half a million views.....so maybe she's doing this for clout. Typical Western Somali, doing anything for clout.

Next she'll be making a video about how Muslims want to kill her. Truly a weirdo. Just go live your life, macaanay.
Why does it bother you that she left Islam? If you don’t like what she has to say, don’t watch her videos.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The issue I have is she became Christian. Who goes from Islam to Christianity. If you think Islam has inconsistencies, why go to the most inconsistent religion we’ve ever seen outside of those cow piss drinkers

it always goes like this

Stage 1: Ditches the hijab
Stage 2: Heavy into BLM/Liberal shenanigans
Stage 3: Gets Caadan BF
Stage 4: Becomes Gaal
Stage 5: Attacks islam

Rarely do they get to stage 4/5, but this xaliimo has
Are people still on that BLM bandwagon, isn't that trans movement long dead😅