Shamso Qalanjo becomes Gaal

First and last time hearing of this individual. Just checked out her comment section under the video. It’s what I expected. A bunch of gaalo wrapped up in their delusion cheering her own.

The thing that gets me is she answered a question about if Allah and God mean the same thing as a big no. Which tells me she is either intentionally lying or criminally misinformed and was never raised with Islamic knowledge.

Either way, the gaalo will never truly accept her. Forget the words they write and the fake reverence. They’re only happy she left the haqq. Probably laughing behind her back. Now she’s doing their Islam bashing for them to legitimise their cause…Following the Ayan playbook. What a role model to take!

F59B4E82-9FCE-42FB-914F-185BB8DEDB96.png

First and last time hearing of this individual. Just checked out her comment section under the video. It’s what I expected. A bunch of gaalo wrapped up in their delusion cheering her own.

The thing that gets me is she answered a question about if Allah and God mean the same thing as a big no. Which tells me she is either intentionally lying or criminally misinformed and was never raised with Islamic knowledge.

Either way, the gaalo will never truly accept her. Forget the words they write and the fake reverence. They’re only happy she left the haqq. Probably laughing behind her back. Now she’s doing their Islam bashing for them to legitimise their cause…Following the Ayan playbook. What a role model to take!

View attachment 228450
She is deluded and why is she talking about her "new found god" in singular terms when there are three of them sharing one body like a schizophrenic person 😅

View attachment 228450
Hahaha even Jewish Rabbis who know infinitely more than her say that Allah S.W.T and the God in Torah & Bible are the same.

This woman has lost the plot :dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is exactly why its haram for Muslim women to get married to gaal man, easily manipulated.

yes. I have no doubt her latin husband converted her, they are staunch Catholics

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
WHYYYYY. I have seen it lying around places such as hospitals. And when I get curious to see, I get a headache from their writing style.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ok

:mjlol:

Tbh even as a non Muslim it's obvious Christianity makes even less sense than Islam.

1656600387640.png

1656600410943.png

1656600439550.png

1656600477923.png

The only reason I can think of why someone would go from Islam to Christianity is probably because it's less strict/harsh.

Trending

Latest posts