Shamso Qalanjo becomes Gaal

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The fact that this thread has reached 3 pages (and more to come) is exactly her reason for these videos:

ATTENTION

Just ignore her. People of her ilk do this, to rile Muslims up and soak up all the attention. Best to not give them any pleasure in responding or acknowledging their bait.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Never understood point of Christian’s trying to disapprove Islam or vice Versa. Religion is faith let people believe as they wish 😴

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Never understood point of Christian’s trying to disapprove Islam or vice Versa. Religion is faith let people believe as they wish 😴

1656609866571.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Eh better to be ahlul kitab than some ghetto hoodrat most gaal somalis are
You can believe in Islam, Christianity, Waaq, Judaism or any monothiest religion its better than being a hoodrat 100% agree. There is an entire somali clan called Rendille in Kenya who are mostly Christian although many are coming back to Islam, some of them are also believe in Waaq spiritual system. This girl could be from Jigjiga or Garissa and from Christian family backhome.

Nothing is worse than materialistic ghetto hoodrat, but I still love them as fellow Somali, but they are lower in the pecking order to me.

ya allah this shook my soul. She is a christian? La hawla wa la quwata that religion needs to be destroyed now. Its not even a religion its a mockery.

Cute Somali girl, its a shame she's gaal though :frdfvsb:

Side-note, do you guys think these ex-Muslim Somalis are for real or NGO/Missionary funded
it always goes like this
Stage 1: Ditches the hijab
Stage 2: Heavy into BLM/Liberal shenanigans
Stage 3: Gets Caadan BF
Stage 4: Becomes Gaal
Stage 5: Attacks islam

Rarely do they get to stage 4/5, but this xaliimo has
Tbh none of those r even that bad. Except maybe 5 but i can excuse it bc they usually had an awful time or just can’t understand it. Better to give them the benefit of the doubt and pray they fall onto the right path. The most egregious offense this woman has done is openly converting and promoting Christianity. 🤢🤮😭😭 Watch her support Israel. Kidnap the children and tie her tubes so she may never raise a somali child ever again.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
ya allah this shook my soul. She is a christian? La hawla wa la quwata that religion needs to be destroyed now. Its not even a religion its a mockery.
Exactly. We can all understand if someone leaves Islam and therefore decides to live agnostically. At the end of the day religion is faith and not everyone is going to be blessed with that.

But to go to Christianity, the biggest mumbo jumbo we’ve ever seen, may Allah save us from similar mental illness.

She said Christianity teaches you can sin all day and be forgiven because Jesus died for our sins. It’s really not a serious religion
Wallah thats not the reason she converted. I swear down its for clout. Every single one of those fucking christian YTbers gives a shit about Christianity. They just wont to project a good holy image. Can u rlly take it srsly when u have ppl like kim kardashian kanye west and Donald Trump who r supposed christians. Fake religion fake people fake ideology.

Exactly. We can all understand if someone leaves Islam and therefore decides to live agnostically. At the end of the day religion is faith and not everyone is going to be blessed with that.

But to go to Christianity, the biggest mumbo jumbo we’ve ever seen, may Allah save us from similar mental illness.
Walaal 100% agree w u. Tbh i cringe when i see other ppl convert to Christianity as well. I dont know maybe if she became a nun or something i could take her more seriously but ‘modern’ Christianity or whatever is a joke. A big joke. Its offensive actually. However, the best thing we can do is pray for her pray for her gaal latino husband and pray for her daughter. I hope they revert back to Islam, and if they don’t it was not Allah’s plan. At the end of the day everything is down to Allah. Ostracising her will just make her double down and feel worse. Its not a good feeling trust me i have been on the receiving end of it.

You can believe in Islam, Christianity, Waaq, Judaism or any monothiest religion its better than being a hoodrat 100% agree. There is an entire somali clan called Rendille in Kenya who are mostly Christian although many are coming back to Islam, some of them are also believe in Waaq spiritual system. This girl could be from Jigjiga or Garissa and from Christian family backhome.

Nothing is worse than materialistic ghetto hoodrat, but I still love them as fellow Somali, but they are lower in the pecking order to me.
Rendille are far from what we would think of ‘Somali’ they diverged a couple thousands of yrs ago iirc. Might need someone to confirm that tho. Tbh at the end of the day faith is faith. We just need to pray that she has an open heart and comes back to islam. As long as she lives a decent life eventually she WILL find her way back to the right path. May Allah have mercy on her soul. Ameen. 🤲🏾

I’ve noticed that whenever Somalis leave the deen they somehow lose the beauty that comes with being Somali and Muslim it’s so strange another example is Ayaan hirsi Ali. Anyways I hate these ex Muslims that leave the deen and spend their time obsessing over Islam. She’s doing her videos for clout because her other videos barely have any views.

I’ve noticed that whenever Somalis leave the deen they somehow lose the beauty that comes with being Somali and Muslim it’s so strange another example is Ayaan hirsi Ali. Anyways I hate these ex Muslims that leave the deen and spend their time obsessing over Islam. She’s doing her videos for clout because her other videos barely have any views.
Yes its rlly sad, but by hating them you are not any different. Just love and accept. Only message christians have that i agree w. Inshallah she will come back to the path pf righteousness but i truly fear for the children. Bisiinka iyo burduqa 😥

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Rendille are far from what we would think of ‘Somali’ they diverged a couple thousands of yrs ago iirc. Might need someone to confirm that tho. Tbh at the end of the day faith is faith. We just need to pray that she has an open heart and comes back to islam. As long as she lives a decent life eventually she WILL find her way back to the right path. May Allah have mercy on her soul. Ameen. 🤲🏾
The Somali identity doesn't only belong to modern clans of today, who all follow same modern style, religion and speech, there are ancient Somalis who lived in the land before the modern ones, their remnants where still in south of mudug in the 1700s, Ajuran are actually considered part of this ancient Somali groups although they have modernized, so have branches of Rendille like the Reer Diinle who are absorbed into Cayr Habar Aji and Hawadle. There was also obviously Oromo invasion in the south couple of centuries ago, but you can tell difference between ancient Somali and Oromo, due to how we move goods using camels, our aqal somali etc, there are many identifiers, not just language, but even the isolated Rendille speak upwards of 60-80% Somali to this day.

Christianity isn’t even a religion in of itself at this point. There’s like dozens of different sects with entirely different core beliefs. There’s no foundation to it. The Trinity isn’t even a universal belief lol. When something gets corrupted this badly you can’t really take it seriously

Trending