ShadeRoom Comments Go In on Idris Elba's Fiance- 'Somalis are NOT Black!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen gaalos are depraved in general. I'm not wearing a tent for their benefit esp if I've covered myself adequately in every way. Their degeneracy isn't my burden.

You don’t need to explain your clothing of choice to anyone especially to bipolar people like @Somaliweyne Unionist who can barely put forth a coherent sentence.

Dadkaan iska dhaaf abaayo, uma baahnid inaad la doodtid.

@KREAM is a coon or a shegaato I know who my abtirsi ends with Ismail al jaberti the great Yemeni man that came to our shores and enlightened us from our primitive state of being he brought us to the light beautiful man greatest man of the millennia.
May Allah make it easy for my yemeni brothers.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
@KREAM is a coon or a shegaato I know who my abtirsi ends with Ismail al jaberti the great Yemeni man that came to our shores and enlightened us from our primitive state of being he brought us to the light beautiful man greatest man of the millennia.

You're proud of descending from some random yemeni but I'm the sheegato? You're the Arab coon calling Somalis savages. Clap that booty for them bc u iz an Arab and shiet

giphy (25).gif

Apollo

VIP

Go to Yemen.

You'll sing a different tune.

It's the dirtiest and most disgusting country on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.