ShadeRoom Comments Go In on Idris Elba's Fiance- 'Somalis are NOT Black!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Arabs who don't know much about Somalis think it is like Sudan. They think it is at that stage of Arab bootyclappery.

More and more are starting to know now that very few speak Arabic and it's only because they are bootyclappers.

Comparing the prophet to modern day Arabs is like comparing two separate races. I won't bootyclap for people who view us as urchins. :bell:
Maybe you look bantu when I went to saudi I was invited many times for dinner at arabs houses how do they view us as urchins if that is the case?

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Maybe you look bantu when I went to saudi I was invited many times for dinner at arabs houses how do they view us as urchins if that is the case?

I look nothing like a Madow wtf are you on? So if I have a differing opinion I must be a Bantu? That's retarded. Somalis were/are treated like trash in Yemen and Libya. I've heard of things in Saudi Arabia and UAE. An Arab has never treated me poorly but I won't ingore other peoples' plights.

Apollo

VIP
I look nothing like a Madow wtf are you on? So if I have a differing opinion I must be a Bantu? That's retarded. Somalis were/are treated like trash in Yemen and Libya. I've heard of things in Saudi Arabia and UAE.

It is more like a class thing. They treat diaspora Somalis with respect and shame us for not speaking Arabic.

I look nothing like a Madow wtf are you on? So if I have a differing opinion I must be a Bantu? That's retarded. Somalis were/are treated like trash in Yemen and Libya. I've heard of things in Saudi Arabia and UAE. An Arab has never treated me poorly but I won't ingore other peoples' plights.
I am actually an arab as darood was an arab and arab culture is paternal.They will only be mean to you if you don't look like them most of the somalis that go to these countries look bantu as they are hawiye not isaaq or darood they have dark skin and Madow hair.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I am actually an arab as darood was an arab and arab culture is paternal.They will only be mean to you if you don't look like them most of the somalis that go to these countries look bantu as they are hawiye not isaaq or darood they have dark skin and Madow hair.

Lmao I have news for you. That's a folktale. DNA tests prove that. I'm a darood and know that's nonsense c'mon man. We aren't Arabs wtf :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:

Apollo

VIP
Lmao I have news for you. That's a folktale. DNA tests prove that. I'm a darood and know that's nonsense c'mon man. We aren't Arabs wtf :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:

It is as cringe as those Black Hebrew Israelites.

ISUPK_Passover_2012.jpg

Then why do I look like banu hashim quraish? You lot are jahil I can trace my ancestry to yemen I don't need gaalo DNA test that try and divide muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending