ShadeRoom Comments Go In on Idris Elba's Fiance- 'Somalis are NOT Black!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
21nkx6s.png

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Lmao these idiots still think we're Arab bc we don't look like them. Yeah Africa isn't diverse, and everyone is a Bantu or a mutt :snoop:

Retardation at its finest. And they said "research" :mjlol:

Lmao these idiots still think we're Arab bc we don't look like them. Yeah Africa isn't diverse, and everyone is a Bantu or a mutt :snoop:

Retardation at its finest. And they said "research" :mjlol:
Wallahi I have never seen people that believe memes so easily. Her research probably consisted of a meme made by some hotep where they took a picture of am arab with a bantu slave and captioned it “how somalis were made”

KREAM

Wallahi I have never seen people that believe memes so easily. Her research probably consisted of a meme made by some hotep where they took a picture of am arab with a bantu slave and captioned it “how somalis were made”

They push their slavery trope on everyone. I'm not interested in playing the Oppression Olympics. :fredo:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis all have Arab names

They are in the Arab League

Their women dress in tents

This causes the confusion. People automatically assume Somalis are Arab mutts because of that. Even though Ethiopians (Habesha) have more Arab ancestry, the outside world generally accuse them less of being Arab.

This causes the confusion. People automatically assume Somalis are Arab mutts because of that. Even though Ethiopians (Habesha) have more Arab ancestry, the outside world generally accuses them less of being Arab.
An untrained western ear also probably cannot differentiate somali speech from arab speech

KREAM

This causes the confusion. People automatically assume Somalis are Arab mutts because of that.

I hate all of it. We need to use Somali names, does somalia even benefit from membership? and we can do without the tents.

I despise being associated with fucking dhegcaas.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
The shaderoom comments are a utopia for angry bitter jealous black women :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I bet that same commenter believes the khoisans are of Chinese descent

Last edited:
I hate all of it. We need to use Somali names, does somalia even benefit from membership? and we can do without the tents.

Somalia's religion is what's associating us with them.

Apollo

VIP

Yes, my blood boils every time people ask me if I speak Arabic or to comment on Middle East politics. I don't speak f' Arabic and don't know jackshit what is going on in their countries.

KREAM

Yes, my blood boils every time people ask me if I speak Arabic or to comment on Middle East politics. I don't speak f' Arabic and don't know jackshit what is going on in their countries.

I was with my father one day getting lunch. We go to a shawarma shop. He speaks to the guy in Arabic (My dad speaks 4 language) dude tries to talk to me in Arabic. I said I didn't speak it he's like you should learn it over Somali. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.