shactiro qosol badan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Men who are successful with women don’t constantly make threads about sleeping with insta s. They like to keep that shit under wraps.

It’s very easy to be successful with women if you are a Somali man because the expectation is so low but some Abdis make it look hard. I’ve seen men who are 5/10s getting 3 Somali girls to fight over him just because he was employed and was ‘nice’ to them.

I might make a thread helping these abdis get a gazelle @nine. But they need to humble themselves first

Men who are successful with women don’t constantly make threads about sleeping with insta s. They like to keep that shit under wraps.

It’s very easy to be successful with women if you are a Somali man because the expectation is so low but some Abdis make it look hard. I’ve seen men who are 5/10s getting 3 Somali girls to fight over him just because he was employed and was ‘nice’ to them.

I might make a thread helping these abdis get a gazelle @nine. But they need to humble themselves first

Is it really like that in the UK? Damn. I need to catch a plane there and bag me a dime.:whew:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
@Fahad Yasin dont think I didn’t see the sneak disses too doqon yaho

Take your shit thread to the qashin section and iswaas :ufdup:

I was on your side
ozfva.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
BAE9CBEE-DAFF-4086-8702-DA2B0B887C0D.jpeg

Can you post that thread pretty soon. I need some tips

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Factz will be writing an essay despite it being 2am in Hennessy land because knowles mentioned him.

Factz log off and have a shower, guarding your somalispot reputation 24/7 is the reason why you are so musty and have no social life :susp:isaaq doqon.

Is it weird that I'm more attracted to you when you bash Isaaqs even though im Isaaq?:ahh:

Qabilist women:ahh:

Muji

VIP
Is it weird that I'm more attracted to you when you bash Isaaqs even though im Isaaq?:ahh:

Qabilist women:ahh:

You’re not the only one. The same isaaqs I beat with the stick in public are the same ones in my DMs asking if I need a foot massage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending