shactiro qosol badan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@Factz will be writing an essay despite it being 2am in Hennessy land because knowles mentioned him.

Factz log off and have a shower, guarding your somalispot reputation 24/7 is the reason why you are so musty and have no social life :susp:isaaq doqon.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Sheikh @Factz @Geeljire sanbuur the three somalispot incels fighting to get inside Yaskas DMs
View attachment 53175
They’re not even sure if it’s a man or a woman but they are so thirsty they don’t care

Don't mention my name you fucking lowlife good for nothing incel. According to @Sheikh and @Geeljire sanbuur, they get plenty of girls while I'm just religious. I hardly talk about girls or sex on this forum so I don't who you're talking about so don't ever mention me. You got bodied with facts so know your place

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz will be writing an essay despite it being 2am in Hennessy land because knowles mentioned him.

Factz log off and have a shower, guarding your somalispot reputation 24/7 is the reason why you are so musty and have no social life :susp:isaaq doqon.

how do you know I'm in Toronto right now? I don't talk about my life here unlike you so f*ck outta here

As for some facts below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

You are very fiesty and crazy. How about we get married and we see if I can calm you down :samwelcome:

Muji

VIP
Are you jealous of @yaskaaa ?

Because 24/7 I hear you mentioning her?

Does she really live rent free in your mind like the rest of us Faaraxs do? :siilaanyosmile:

Stop hiding behind Yaska wurya. Fight your own battles
95E90E5C-A7F0-4538-A029-6FCA017EC0D8.jpeg

I’m just pointing out your thirstiness :chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
Don't mention my name you fucking lowlife good for nothing incel. According to @Sheikh and @Geeljire sanbuur, they get plenty of girls while I'm just religious. I hardly talk about girls or sex on this forum so I don't who you're talking about so don't ever mention me. You got bodied with facts so know your place

Factz when do you sleep? Everyone has mentioned you have no life so don’t get angry at me for stating ‘factz’ :francis:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Stop hiding behind Yaska wurya. Fight your own battles
View attachment 53176
I’m just pointing out your thirstiness :chrisfreshhah:

Naaya there's no hiding except you. You are obsessed with her. So now you just confessed to being a stalker that stalks people's walls?

And horta aren't you in the grave? Because I'm really sure you went straight to a hole. Who dug you out? :ulyin:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz when do you sleep? Everyone has mentioned you have no life so don’t get angry at me for stating ‘factz’ :francis:

Who is everyone? It's only you and last time I checked when you said that to me, everyone qashinned you because they know it's bulslhit. Plus, aren't you forgetting the karbash I gave you and everyone were calling you a fat ugly woman with no life and that no men are attracted you which is why you make lying threads about Somali men? Don't make me post that thread naaya and know your L.

Again, who told you I'm in Toronto? I don't talk about my life here. I don't share my personal information to everyone unlike you so f*ck outta my face

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Alright guys, it was nice chatting but intaan kabadan waa madax xanun. laba kala daran oo wada neef eh ba thread kaan ka qaylinayaan.
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
You are very fiesty and crazy. How about we get married and we see if I can calm you down :samwelcome:

Nine walalo I’m sweet like malab but once I’m attacked I defend myself vehemently against rats:lolbron:

I’m dealing with an infestation of thirsty men who are sexually frustrated and also hate women at the same time. My methods may not be pretty but this is the only way to contain the problem :cosbyhmm:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nine :ulyin:

Wallahi you are a troll

You just want me to repeat what you already know. :chrisfreshhah:

At least factz is honest about being a virgin. I’ll give him that.

I'm not a virgin. I used to be a manwhore back in the days but I changed two years ago since I became religious but @nine is right about @Geeljire sanbuur and @Sheikh though.

By the way, no one here hate women so you came to the wrong thread and tagged the wrong people.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Well you got the wrong dudes here you little incel. I mean don't you hate Somali men? Very ironic to say that, you're the sexually frustrated here. No one here hates women, it's just a typical compulsive lying Knowles talking out of her ass.

In real life, my DM's on Instagram are cursed by s craving for me. While @Sheikh and @Geeljire sanbuur are manwhores so I don't know what you're trying to prove here?

Just know place naaya :holeup:

Actually the Sheikh is a holy man that values the deen. But I will admit I'm good with the ladies.

But I want a xaas that I can settle with.

You understand fam?

@Knowles I have a fetish for fiesty Burco women I love the waqooyi accent on women and @Factz already said he was a man but left that life to be a better Muslim.

Factz and Knowles would make a good couple Factz you could calm down the crazy out of Knowles :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts