shactiro qosol badan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh futo balaq stop tagging me and your incel friends I’m not Nine!

@Knowles Naaya the Sheikh gets lots of girls so you cannot call me an incel nor are my friends are incels either while you're the most certified incel on this forum which is why you casually use that word often because you're always describing yourself.

Don't forget this picture is you but a dhuxul version.

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

Muji

VIP
@Knowles Naaya the Sheikh gets lots of girls so you cannot call me an incel nor are my friends are incels either while you're the most certified incel on this forum which is why you casually use that word often because you're always describing yourself.

Don't forget this picture is you but a dhuxul version.

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

tHe sHeiKh dOeS noT LiE
78B616DA-7D11-48D5-B21C-8DAE9A5C7F63.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I got you confined to a refuge camp in Gedo & you out here talking about Kenya?:mjkkk:

You got nobody cramped except yourself in a refugee camp in Kenya you KDF garac.

Gedo is a Green Valley region that many people fantasize about.

But reality doesn't change I still rule you.

Muji

VIP
Are you really sucking up to @Knowles the biggest Abdi Hater?! :williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf:

Lol nine I’m not an abdi hater and as soon as you want to leave this women hating internet club let me know and I’ll help you. You seem like a nice guy :duck:you shouldn’t be hanging with frustrated virgin bed wetters who are all secretly fighting for Yaskas attention :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.