shaash saar or xeero

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
which ones have you gone to? I've been to shaash saars but never to a xeero. From what I understand people eat codkac from a wooden thing, which is opened by the grooms family member.correct?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shaash Saar. I don't think Somalis in MN or America do xeero.

P.s

What's a xeero?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
ive been to my aunt's xeero back in the day, the opening of the xeero is actually a pretty cool party event walahi...idk how them niggas tie that shit :lol:

isnt shaash saar a ladies only thing? my mom is from xamar and has a lot of reer xamar friends so she's been to plenty

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Reiko its how they do the todobo bax up north

@RedStar its how they do the todobobax down south. They put shaash on the brides head and do buranbur and stuff

@Mugheerah huh? what is xiize rumaanid
Xiize rumaanid oo mid ah ahzaan ramuceed. Jeceyl meesha aas ka bilaabtaa. Ki yarahdo 'I object' intii arooska dhamaanin wuu jibiyey. Ninka oo aroosooyo anaas dhaho 'yaa laga dareemin' maahinee wuu dhamaatay. Jorceles ma akhaano abaayo reer Hatimi aan ahay ma garatay.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Xiize rumaanid oo mid ah ahzaan ramuceed. Jeceyl meesha aas ka bilaabtaa. Ki yarahdo 'I object' intii arooska dhamaanin wuu jibiyey. Ninka oo aroosooyo anaas dhaho 'yaa laga dareemin' maahinee wuu dhamaatay. Jorceles ma akhaano abaayo reer Hatimi aan ahay ma garatay.
Theres no z in somali lol what is that supposed to represent

lol you guys are uncultured choosing between Xeero and Shaash saar

we do Xeero on weddings then Shaash saar on the one-week-versery. That is true Somali traditional way.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
ive been to my aunt's xeero back in the day, the opening of the xeero is actually a pretty cool party event walahi...idk how them niggas tie that shit :lol:

isnt shaash saar a ladies only thing? my mom is from xamar and has a lot of reer xamar friends so she's been to plenty

Slippin my nigga

:mjohreally:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
We do xeedho in waqooyi while shahsaar is more common in koonfur
Men eat muqmad and the women eat sweets.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts