shaash saar or xeero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
^ something private that should be kept private I bet :wow:

Haa huuno it has inner meaning.

iirc xeedho represents naag la guuday oo la furaayo or whatever while shaash saar is pretty much analogous.

:chrisfreshhah:

xeedho is unveiling and undressing the bride by the grooms family/best man, it represents how to do the deed basically. Shaashsaar is similar but little bit different they are celebrating 7 days of screwing yacni naag bay noqotay:lol:.

My mum is big fan of xeedho I vow not to associate myself with something as disgusting as that practice.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
xeedho is unveiling and undressing the bride by the grooms family/best man, it represents how to do the deed basically. Shaashsaar is similar but little bit different they are celebrating 7 days of screwing yacni naag bay noqotay:lol:.

My mum is big fan of xeedho I vow not to associate myself with something as disgusting as that practice.

:dead:

I knew it was something strangely sexual

:dead:

Shaaah-saar means todoba bax

Xeero?

Xeer Iyo Fijaan. That thing that looks like figure 8 dressed in white cloth and tied by red ropes. Inside it has oodkac and Timir.

We call it xeer Iyo Fijaan. Isaaq call it xeedho that's all I know.

It's a weird ritual

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Haa huuno it has inner meaning.

I understand shaashsaar, but abaayo please explain to me this "undressing of the bride to be by the grooms family/best man"??
:williamswtf:

angrycat

not so sad after all
lol you guys are uncultured choosing between Xeero and Shaash saar

we do Xeero on weddings then Shaash saar on the one-week-versery. That is true Somali traditional way.
theyre both supposed to be done after 7 days @Zuleikha that is vulgar I had my suspicions about it after hearing the opening the thing part but I didnt think itd be that nasty

angrycat

not so sad after all
Then I think I always witness a Northern plus southern wedding because they did xeer on wedding day and the other on todoba bax.
I think normally they just follow the girls custom since its for her, so thats news to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts