Shaah corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one

I've been with my boyfriend for 1 and half years. Every time I hinted him for marriage, he gave me the 'I'm not ready' look. But he assured me I was the one and couldn't see himself with another. We used to hang out almost everyday. At first, holding hands and hugs were the only intimate thing in our relationship. It made me feel special as I thought he was respecting me and reserving me like bouquet vase only to be deflowered on that rosy night.

Fast forward... Let's just say that night arrived earlier than scheduled...and stopped in the wrong platform. I don't know how I allowed us to get that far. One day we were just playing and giggling and whaaam we found ourselves at the point of no return. Our relationship didn't feel the same anymore and it felt we like we only hooked up for sex.

I'm pregnant now. I was excited and thought maybe he would actually propose, but instead he freaked out and claimed anyone could be the father except him. How can this nigga self assuredly deny being the father when I haven't been with anyone else?? How can he sit there and say I have low sperm count because I was feeling low these days.

Anyways my parent suggested that I should get married to my cousin back home. They think is a win win situation for the two of us. He can come to the west and my bastard baby can have a father. We talked on the phone few times. We don't click. We have nothing in common. I mean how do you even expect us to have a biology when there's no chemistry between us. What do I do?? I'm still madly in love with my boyfriend. I don't even wana refer to him as my ex even tho we broke up.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I got one

I've been with my boyfriend for 1 and half years. Every time I hinted him for marriage, he gave me the 'I'm not ready' look. But he assured me I was the one and couldn't see himself with another. We used to hang out almost everyday. At first, holding hands and hugs were the only intimate thing in our relationship. It made me feel special as I thought he was respecting me and reserving me like bouquet vase only to be deflowered on that rosy night.

That's oddly descriptive...
Watch the cousin come to the west and run off too. :mjlol:

I got one

Fast forward... Let's just say that night arrived earlier than scheduled...and stopped in the wrong platform. I don't know how I allowed us to get that far. One day we were just playing and giggling and whaaam we found ourselves at the point of no return. Our relationship didn't feel the same anymore and it felt we like we only hooked up for sex.

I'm pregnant now. I was excited and thought maybe he would actually propose, but instead he freaked out and claimed anyone could be the father except him. How can this nigga self assuredly deny being the father when I haven't been with anyone else?? How can he sit there and say I have low sperm count because I was feeling low these days.

Anyways my parent suggested that I should get married to my cousin back home. They think is a win win situation for the two of us. He can come to the west and my bastard baby can have a father. We talked on the phone few times. We don't click. We have nothing in common. I mean how do you even expect us to have a biology when there's no chemistry between us. What do I do?? I'm still madly in love with my boyfriend. I don't even wana refer to him as my ex even tho we broke up.
:damn::damn::damn:

I got one

TBH this one is clingy asf:damn:
I'm not going to lie she's on that 'crazy in love' shit mayne:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.