Shaah corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Wrong summary.

A had sex with her bf, then got married to a virgin, clueless religious guy. He couldn't get it up or satisfy her. He was a typical Somali guy who lasted for 30 seconds. Surprisingly she got pregnant. Before the pregnancy they used to have sex once a month after she had the baby it came down to once every 3 months. She got tired of it and complained to his family, they started hating her so she ran away to Africa, had sex orgies, men, women, goats, cows, you name it she romped it. Came back to the states and wants a divorce but ole boy refused to dirvoce her.

The end.
:drakegrin:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Have you been to a reserve? I have.

I don't think you've ever seen a reserve in your life.

Reserves are like cities. You have your high income, middle income and low income people.

The vast majority are low income

Also what reserves have you been to?

The ones that are doing well usually have their original treaty agreements in tact. Like I know a Cree dude from Quebec that runs a tobacco farm and is a millionaire for the sheer fact that the original taxation laws are still in place.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Lool it's like Sheeko Iyo Dumar group on Facebook. So many juicy stories that will shock u. :lol:
It's even worse lmao yo the stories they come up have me dying wallahi. Did u read about the one where the girl said that she's too scared to go down on her ajanabi lover because his ding dong looks like raw meat :mjlol::susp:

Seoul

. . .
It's even worse lmao yo the stories they come up have me dying wallahi. Did u read about the one where the girl said that she's too scared to go down on her ajanabi lover because his ding dong looks like raw meat :mjlol::susp:
Waa dhintaaayyyy thats disgusting as hell. That can't be real surely :damn:

N

NaomiHoney

LOOOOL that was too funny. She obviously knows this white guy doesn't wash himself down there.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
LOOOOL that was too funny. She obviously knows this white guy doesn't wash himself down there.
And she still has sex with him:ayaanswag: Hands down nastiest shit I've heard. White people especially Americans are nasty af. :susp: I've lived among them too long not to notice this shit.

And she still has sex with him:ayaanswag: Hands down nastiest shit I've heard. White people especially Americans are nasty af. :susp: I've lived among them too long not to notice this shit.
They don't have know how to properly clean their ass

Makes the idea of eating the booty like groceries seem unfathomable. All you'd get is shit and stank

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I agree, how would we know these stories are real? Also, it's possible for it to be real, lool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending