Shaah corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Normal typical virgin guy who hasn't done or watched anything sexual before marriage and a promiscuous girl.

They don't mix.
exactly people dont realize that sex does matter in relationships dont me ask how but it does effect person outlook on the other.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@waraabe do you read the agony aunt section on the Sun newspaper? my g said shaah corner :ftw9nwa: more like lipstick corner, now I know where your fascination for male rears stems from.

Somaliida Maxey ku maahmaahan rag waa shaax dumarna waa sheeko.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm very honest. I'm the most honest person here. My honesty knows no bounds. You can't find a more honest person than me
I beg to differ, I have never seen you speak out against the injustices meted to the indigenous people of your beloved Canada.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I won that very short lived argument.

The easiest I've ever had
The indigenous people of Canada would beg to differ.
You have no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man, that speaks volumes of your character, in order to judge a mans character you have to judge him by how he comes back from hardship, Allah indeed tests those he loves best.

The indigenous people of Canada would beg to differ.
You have no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man, that speaks volumes of your character, in order to judge a mans character you have to judge him by how he comes back from hardship, Allah indeed tests those he loves best.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Your ego couldn't let that go huh.

There are no suicide attempts that were done. It's a lie to get money from the govt. Suicide attempts in that little community in the hundreds? The media found out that the chief there called everything a suicide attempt from sniffing glue to smoking crack

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Your ego couldn't let that go huh.

There are no suicide attempts that were done. It's a lie to get money from the govt. Suicide attempts in that little community in the hundreds? The media found out that the chief there called everything a suicide attempt from sniffing glue to smoking crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending