SEXY Somali girl releases her music video dancing SEDUCTIVELY like Lady Gaga begging for the D

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
87ba6.gif

:deadpeter:

THIS IS LIT!!!!!!

walahi canadians own the somali music scene.

I think she's American. American Somali girls never go full ty on camera. They have limits.

If she was from Canada, she would have shown her titties in see through revealing clothing and rub her thighs near her coochie

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That entire YouTube channel is full of cringe. Loooooool

Some of the video titles:

Somali rap : Abaayo
Somali girl dancehall
Somali rap:Hennessy
Abo Siyaad siad barre :this was performed by @Bahal

I'm still waiting for the advent of Somali stars, it's bound to happen soon :mjlol:

There's an obese Somali guy getting his dick sucked in Somalia on a site.

I knew it was in Somalia because he had that local Somali face that looked like it saw war and dhibaato and he had blood shot red eyes and brown stained teeth and also the house they were in was made of stone with one wall with dark green painting and another wall with light green painting.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There's an obese Somali guy getting his dick sucked in Somalia on a site.

I knew it was in Somalia because he had that local Somali face that looked like it saw war and dhibaato and he had blood shot red eyes and brown stained teeth and also the house they were in was made of stone with one wall with dark green painting and another wall with light green painting.

Lol, sounds disgusting :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First of all we aren't reer henny...some of us drink other beverages (it might be alcoholic but it doesn't mean it's henny).
Secondly the girl is covered from head to toe compared to the music videos we usually see now a days. She looks like a saint.
Thirdly if that's her voice and not autotune ...I wouldn't change the radio station if she came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending