SEXY Somali girl releases her music video dancing SEDUCTIVELY like Lady Gaga begging for the D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was staunchly against gudnin, but I'm starting to think our Pharoanic ancestors had a point thanks to these debauched hussies.:fittytousand::pacspit:

On a more serious note, the reason we don't do it anymore is because it is fucking idoitic:

1: It makes birth of a child more dangerous and leads to much higher birth
mortality

2: it leads to chronic pain and inflamation

3: It serves no proveable medical benefit and therefore useless

4: It is done under poor circumstances which makes it dangerous

It is sad to see someone even joke about it. The civil war is a great example we should not follow in the footsteps of our forfathers:francis:

This is the time where I wish we play the we are black card.:bell:

Horta wasup with these females?? They call themselves Somali girls to seek attention but argue we are black seconds later then why not title your video black girl?:birdman:

Let all the blacks out there share this L.

Btw we need a study on how Canadians are raised. Too many atheist, s and promiscuous chicks over there.

Horta wasup with these females?? They call themselves Somali girls to seek attention but argue we are black seconds later then why not title your video black girl?:birdman:

Btw we need a study on how Canadians are raised. Too many atheist, s and promiscuous chicks over there.

Exactly, attention seekers. Like some of the xaliimos on here with their "Martian Male Appreciation Thread" nonsense. I really wish Somali was a club where you can revoke membership.:kodaksmiley:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

It ain't that bad :kodaksmiley:

Secret love for trannys?:comeon:

Do you have facts to back that claim or is this from one of your personal exp:damedamn:

There is a delay when Somalis bash the tranny. Notice their reaction when they see a tranny. They will look at the tranny, stare at the tranny for a long time with a curious look with their mouth slightly opened, then they will have a confused smile for a while, he will have that "Id hit that" face, then he will look around and then see someone was watching him and then a minute learning he will bash the tranny.

Also I had a discussion with a cross dresser before and the cross dresser told me he had sucked many Somali guys in Edmonton. They made it clear that he had to dress exactly like a female and not forget any of his female dress pieces of wig or make up or eye lashes.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There is a delay when Somalis bash the tranny. Notice their reaction when they see a tranny. They will look at the tranny, stare at the tranny for a long time with a curious look with their mouth slightly opened, then they will have a confused smile for a while, he will have that "Id hit that" face, then he will look around and then see someone was watching him and then a minute learning he will bash the tranny.

Also I had a discussion with a cross dresser before and the cross dresser told me he had sucked many Somali guys in Edmonton. They made it clear that he had to dress exactly like a female and not forget any of his female dress pieces of wig or make up or eye lashes.
russfail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.